The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Id bet that most of their "techs" are just super low cost foreign callers that are given a "recipe" to solve most basic issues and dont have any real technical knowledge.

It is amazing how much of that goes on. At the University my DD works for their off hours flip over to India for direct inquiries. Like they have a clue and they are juggling themselves multiple contract inquiries. My DD looks back at follow ups she must do and reviews info provided previously and her head wants to implode.

Gabe1

Are you kidding? This is DH's little girl. He pretty much insists I go, rather than leave her with all of those teenage boys! I am angling for I get to fly and be in the area. I really don't want to do a long bus ride with a bunch of hyped up teens.

Yikes. They bus them? Ouch. I'd fly too.Casual observant parent is a great idea!

Gabe1

Well, no idea what kind of herbs she drinks. My mother swear by "natural" stuff.
So she buys the herbs at a local herb store (similar to those chinese stores that have hand picked herbs and stuff..)

Yeah. If you boil the crude out of it, well it becomes nasty vs tasty. Same goes for cooking with herbs. You want the flavor vs boiling the taste out of it. I grow my own during the summer and they are flavorful that fresh but if you boil the crud out of it yuck.

StarWarsGirl

Sadly I'm not even following that.
She sometimes will text me or message me when she wants to talk to me about something and doesn't want my dad to hear. But literally the question was, "Do we have free shipping on Amazon?" Then she texted me, "I messaged you on iMessage." Not sure why she texted me that she messaged me...or why she didn't just walk upstairs and talk to me...or why we completed an entire Amazon order when we're in the same house.:rolleyes:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom