The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Figgy1

Premium Member
DWifey said she thought a 10 min. mile or less got you into corral A for the Princess 5K. I'll bet you could definitely knock another min. off your time. :) Plus, I don't think the 5Ks even require proof of time.
What about your hubby, though...? o_O ;)
Now I really have to figure how to do one! Time, money, kids:banghead: I broke 10 minutes this morning just to see if I could do it:joyfull::joyfull::joyfull: My dh can do a 10 minute power nap:cautious:

FutureCEO

Isn't it funny the things ya notice. Me it is park benches. Those things just keep moving and then disappearing. At least I can say something nice about the Studios, there are still some at Echo and Sunset still has the lovely Urban City Benches to watch the street shows from.

But considering the amount of trees that have met the chainsaw as of late, sitting in the shade on a park bench eating a Mickey Bar takes some planning these days. Yesteryear so many built in benches under pretty Cherry Trees. We often took a break in the hub when my kids were tiny. They could walk about a bit without getting trampled, enjoy an ice cream bar.

126.jpg

I really liked as you made your way through the hub the castle then came into full view. Miss that.

I saw the new 'gardens' for the first time last week" horribleness and fake.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
OK, I'm really not sure, but, I wanna' say AK, FotLK (I have not seen the new venue) maybe, or somewhere in Adventureland...?

My guess: Skipper Canteen at Magic Kingdom

Skippers Canteen from aboard the Jungle cruise

O.k. We have a tie: @ajrwdwgirl and @Mr Ferret 88 both guessed correctly. :happy:

It was the back of Skipper Canteen in Adventureland. (Mr. Ferret, I actually took the picture from a walkway across from it, so I wasn't on the Jungle Cruise, but that was a good guess.) :)

Songbird76

Grrrr...so I got all ready to make my fastpass selections and I could have sworn it was like dining reservations, that you can start at 6 online, but if you do it by phone it's not until 7. Apparently that is not the case. I'm logged in and it's still locked and every time I click on it, it says I can't make my reservations until the 26th. Um...yeah, it IS the 26th. And if I try to go straight to the fastpass section where I have to click on the members of the party, it doesn't recognize someone in our party...first it was my husband, then it was my son, now it's my daughter. And if I click on "link tickets", I type in my confirmation number and last name and it says I'm the person listed on the reservation and to ask me to be added. So I called the Disney line in the UK and they can't help me because the phone line for the U.S. doesn't open for another half an hour. So I can't do anything for another 30 minutes and hope that it IS actually just that it isn't open yet and not that there is a tech problem with my account because otherwise I'm losing valuable time here to get the things I want. And I also just read that the fastpass I wanted for the Anna and Elsa meet and greet doesn't exist anymore after June 16th, that they move to Epcot, but there's no fastpass for it. But everything online says if you don't get a fastpass for that, you'll wait HOURS, even if you get there at rope drop. I can't believe they only have one place in all of WDW to meet them if they are that popular. Anyway....I guess I just have to wait.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom