The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

seahawk7

140627pablo-schreiber1_210x305.jpg
He reminds me of this guy from Orange is the New Black.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
A friend at work asked me if I have any close friends just because I stated that I don't like to be on social media with people I work with. People say the funniest things. I mean I know of so many fights that carry on into my workplace because of what people at work say to each other on facebook. I love harmless drama and I define that as being on TV far away from me.

Odd comment from your friend at work. Yet, here is another reason why I avoid Facebook like the plague.

What ever happened to the good old days, when people would gossip around the water cooler? Then someone would repeat something another person said, and share it with somebody else. And it would get even more twisted in translation from one person to another . . . that was more fun than posting online.

seahawk7

Why is it that everyone who rides the crazy-train wants to take me along for the ride?

I do not ride the crazy-train.
I do not go to the crazy-train train station.
I do not even drive on the road that leads to the crazy-train train station.

Ugh! Brothers!
I have a theory. Maybe they can sense a lot of compassion in you. Why I say this is because one of my best friends has the same problem and she is very compassionate. She says that if there is an ounce of crazy within a 5 mile radius of her, it seeks her out like bees to a flower. So you @JenniferS are a flower.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Can you tell I'm thinking of warm places.....applied to a job in Dallas and many in Florida.

Well, since you've been looking for a while up here and are still waiting to land a new job, maybe you'll get lucky and possibly end up down there! You never know where your next job will come from, so perhaps this is a worthwhile effort to branch out a bit more. Best of luck to you.

seahawk7

Anyone watched Broadchurch. It was soooo good. Then they Americanized it and called it something, I totally forgot but its on Fox.
Yes! I was not happy thy Americanized it. I think the original called Broadchurch was very good. I'm glad you mentioned this since I thought I was alone in holding this opinion. My world is very small. :D

StarWarsGirl

In today's mail, I received 2 Christmas catalogs. On TV today, I saw a few Christmas advertisements. Ugh. I shouldn't be surprised, but I am . . .
I would just be happy to see fewer political ads at this point...ugh. Election year. Even if it means seeing Christmas commercials already.

I would also prefer seeing nothing but Christmas ads for a year if it meant I never had to see the Sprint iPhone 6 commercial ever again.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
I have a theory. Maybe they can sense a lot of compassion in you. Why I say this is because one of my best friends has the same problem and she is very compassionate. She says that if there is an ounce of crazy within a 5 mile radius of her, it seeks her out like bees to a flower. So you @JenniferS are a flower.
I'm a flower. Who knew?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom