The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MouseDreaming

We build 5 emergency days into the calendar. As an example the last day of school is June 3rd and if the schools don't close the Last Day is moved up to May 27th.
Our HS Dist builds in 5 days. If they don't get used, well, then the kids have 5 extra days of school. I heard when they don't use a day, we have the longest school year in the state. The elem dist. builds in ...zero. Because, you know, who has ever heard of snow in the midwest? :facepalm: All snow days are tacked on to the end of the year.

donaldtoo

Poor judgement. Poor decision making. Poor use of common sense. There just is no end to the number of poor's in that story.

Yep, happened on the first day of the honeymoon, too.
They did some surgery on him in Jamaica, and then as soon as he was cleared to travel again, they came straight back to the states.
They tried to save his messed up teeth once he got back here, but, they just couldn't, and he ended up having 20 of 'em removed. He'll be getting implants, from what I was told.
Just so crazy all the way around.

Cesar R M

I can't even remember the last time I bought bottled water. I've never even bought it at Disney. I always just get their complimentary qs/cs cups of ice water.
I think our tap water here comes out to about 1/8 cent per 8 oz. glass, or something like that, and it's really good, too. :hungry:
its the flavor. some hotels have this heavily smell and taste of chlorine.

Cesar R M

I wouldn't look for the Euro to rescue what is lost by Latin American guests. The Euro is at its lowest since I think 2012 and just had its lowest day in a year. The world needs the stock market to stabilize. The earnings reports are overall good so this volatility seems to be fueled more by emotions than earnings reports. We shall see over the next 6 months how Americans feel about expensive vacations as most are planned and a chunk paid for already. New booked vacations with dwindling retirement/investment portfolios might, might discourage some from planning new Disney vacations. Time will tell.
good.. that means they will go to vacation to Mexico or other place. Which welcomes USD and other currencies XD

MouseDreaming

Hello everyone, just to let you know I'm still alive, barely. So much for the flu vaccine. I can barely sit up, and I have to , to breath, my cough has kept me up since I came home. My asthma attacks are back in full swing. Hubby is now coming down with this. I'm pretty sure it came from the airplane. I was sitting in the aisle, and a guy went by and sneezed all over my face. The timing is right for getting this. No more isle seats for me or hubby. He kept well longer than me, but unfortunately he got what I have. I hope to share the fun we had in Disney. Aside note, everyone on the plane flight back was coughing and sneezing. Most looked sick, like me. This is going to spread quickly, as it already has. From my opinion. I hope you all stay well. I will be back when I can. I want you all to know , I still had a wonderful trip, and we had the most fun ever. I love a mostly no planned trip. More chicken broth and sierra mist for me tonight. I know I will beat this thing, I'm a very strong and stubborn person when it comes to germs. I'll be da**ed if this will get me. Hubby, needs a lot of pixie dust, he doesn't have as strong of lineage as I do. I love you all, and very much miss being on here. :inlove::inlove::inlove: Oh, my how do I ketchup?:eek:
I know there is a lot of *yuck* going around here, too. Sorry, it hit you (quite literally in the face...ewwww). Hope you are on the mend, soon!

Cesar R M

Is there a separate Disney site for Mexico or Middle/South America? The UK and Ireland both have their own Disney site that offers packages and deals specifically for Europe. That's how we got our deal. 14 day ultimate tickets for the price of 7 (Ultimate tickets are for unlimited entrance to all 4 parks, plus the water parks, and it also used to include Disneyquest, but supposedly it doesn't anymore because it's closing, and it offers one round of mini--golf per day of your stay.), reduced room rate, $100 Disney gift card, and free Memory Maker, and free Quick Service Dining plan if you stay at a moderate hotel, regular dining if you stay at a Delux. We're doing moderate and we paid to upgrade to regular dining because I did the math and it would have been like...10 bucks cheaper to pay out of pocket for the few TS restaurants we wanted....or I could pay that extra 10 bucks and get 10 TS dining credits instead of only getting to go to 4. With everything included like that, it was JUST a bit more expensive (a few hundred bucks) to do 10 days in a moderate resort than to stay 5 days at a value with no waterpark access and only 5 days of tickets through the American site. With deals like that, it makes it affordable for European visitors. You might see if they have something for Mexico like that.
Nope, Disney only gives some "package" offers to certain Agencies, but they never are on Disney property. To keep prices low.. they give you very low tier level hotel, pretty far from Disney, they let you have a cheap car for rent.. stuff like that
usually combined with a trip to "miami" with no plane tickets included.

StarWarsGirl

5ac26495b4216c3ea13ac67f75c1bb4253ffd95c1249844f648fe10f30561d8a.jpg

:rolleyes:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom