The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Why is it that everyone who rides the crazy-train wants to take me along for the ride?

I do not ride the crazy-train.
I do not go to the crazy-train train station.
I do not even drive on the road that leads to the crazy-train train station.

Ugh! Brothers!

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Yes it's just horrible. :p But, I am worse: over the past 4 days, I have eaten half a bag of candy that is meant for the trick or treaters. Good thing I bought an extra few bags today at the supermarket!! :jawdrop: :D
I had to buy 2 new boxes yesterday.
Somehow, almost all of the KitKats and Aeros are gone, and the Coffee Crisps and Smarties are but a distant memory.

Just a reminder, up here, these are Smarties:
image.jpg

And what you call Smarties:
image.jpg

... We call Rockets:
image.jpg

Please bookmark this post for future reference.

StarWarsGirl

10351879_10150628222504945_1056776350562564277_n.jpg

seahawk7

Anyone watch Chrisley Knows Best. I have only caught a couple episodes but it's so crazy. I wish Who Wants to Be a Millionaire was still on primetime.

Other than that, no reality tv for me

The other social media I have is facebook, tumblr and a couple websites. And those websites that you join just to ask a question and then leave.
I have watched Chrisley Knows Best and I really liked it. He makes me laugh, and his mother is funny.

Andrew C

You know what's funny?

seahawk7

Same here. :geek:
A friend at work asked me if I have any close friends just because I stated that I don't like to be on social media with people I work with. People say the funniest things. I mean I know of so many fights that carry on into my workplace because of what people at work say to each other on facebook. I love harmless drama and I define that as being on TV far away from me.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom