The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MinnieM123

Premium Member
I know how he feels. It is very scary. I also feel for the people who have their businesses closed because someone who was exposed went into the business.
I think that if a person has been exposed and even if they are asymptomatic, they should self quarantine and let the proper authorities know. Ebola is dangerous but what is more dangerous is lack of consideration, the self important culture we live in that will spread this disease. I wear glasses and a mask in all patient's rooms because people won't cover their mouths when coughing.
I'm sorry to get on a soapbox but viruses are unapologetic and people need to be careful.
You won't see me in a movie theater until flu season is over. Sorry guys for my rant.

Rant is justified. I also work in a major city hospital. I have PLENTY to say about this situation, but am just going to leave it at that.

MOXOMUMD

r2otfN0.gif

She knows the whole deal!
This made me watch ROTG. :)

donaldtoo

I actually likeed that movie a lot, touched a lot of themes not many wanted to see.
Plus the acting of good ol' Clint was superb.

anyway in something completely different.

I never noticed how popular the PLANES characters are in the RC worldwide community.

Theres even a Mexican Dusty RC plane!!

hell, they even made El chupacabra!!

Exactly, That's why I like the movie, too. Just some disturbing things in it.

Watched the whole video. I like planes, in general. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom