The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Cesar R M

Grumpy fish...?! o_O ;) :)

3715137911_a5a055efbc_z.jpg
speaking of fishes.. my doctor has a very funny orange big fish.
When you get close and you look at him.. HE SMILES.. no seriously, he moves his mouth and looks like he's smiling rather than having his usual fixed D: mouth.
also follows you around on his tank.
he even throws little rocks to the glass, to get your attention.

Wrangler-Rick

Just Horsing Around…
Premium Member
speaking of fishes.. my doctor has a very funny orange big fish.
When you get close and you look at him.. HE SMILES.. no seriously, he moves his mouth and looks like he's smiling rather than having his usual fixed D: mouth.
also follows you around on his tank.
he even throws little rocks to the glass, to get your attention.
Is his name Nemo?

betty rose

Good morning and happy Monday. I'm getting peace and quiet today and the only person I have to get moving is my dh because I don't get the boys back until this afternoon. I never did get the decorating done because my baby wants me to wait until he's home.
Good afternoon to you. We got 4 more inches of snow last night. I'm really done. We were going to do Christmas shopping today. Guess it will have to wait until tomorrow.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Don't feel bad I don't have an auto can opener either, I can't justify the cost of a good one.

I have had two can openers in the last 30 years. Mine newest is a Proctor Silex that cost less than $10. Sometime basic is good enough and don't always need the top of the line.

I dumped canned stuff a few times with a hand can opener and moved on long ago to an electric one. Me, $10 well spent.

betty rose

Thank you, Minnie.
Yes, I feel very fortunate and thank God every day for all the blessings he has bestowed on our family.
Some years are different than others. Even though all us boys are still local, my lil' sis and her family are in Lafayette, LA., so they don't make it every year. Although, everyone makes it to Christmas Eve (and usually at least part of Christmas day, as well) at mom and pops.
And yes, our Thanksgiving does kinda' resemble that Norman Rockwell painting, that's why I love it so much. ;) :)
Ours was like that in the past. Cherish every moment you can spend with all the family. (I know you do). It goes by all too quickly.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Oh, I laughed over all this!! :hilarious: :hilarious: Reminded me of my previous dog (about 10 years ago), who pulled something similar on me. For some odd reason, she scratched at the bedroom door to wake me up, and she wanted to go out around 2 AM. I never let her out without her leash on. But it was 2 AM, and I was in jammies and slippers, and didn't feel like walking down the street in my jammies . . . so I hoped she'd just go out, do her business, and come right back in. Nope. :rolleyes: She takes off down the street and disappears!!

So what do I do in a panic?!! :jawdrop: I go wake up hubby, and ask him if he'd please go get her (I didn't care if he went down the street in jammies . . . :p :D ) ! So he heads out for close to 15 minutes before I finally see both of them coming back down the street. Turns out, he found her 3 streets away helping herself to a "banquet" in some person's trashcan . . . :eek:

Ha! She made use of her new found freedom. I never take Walt off the property without a leash and he doesn't leave property. Even out back that is fenced if the gate is open he doesn't leave. He has been real strange the last few nights. And yes, he woke me again last night at 12:30am. I went to sleep early after two nights of stupid sleep and up 2 hours later.

Goofyernmost

Day 3 of the Adventure... October 21st

Vive Paris... Another lengthy hike to the subway and then to the Eiffel Tower. It's still an amazing structure and one of the most enduring Icons on the planet.
IMG_20151022_233204572.jpg
A view from about halfway up.
CIMG0256 - Copy.JPG

CIMG0255 - Copy.JPG And from the top....
CIMG0258 - Copy.JPG
Later that same day we just wondered around looking at shops, eating and generally attempting to take a minor break. We still had a large number of days to go and overdoing would just be silly. Paris is an impressive city of that there is no doubt. We found ourselves stopping every few days of the trip to recharge the batteries and be ready to hit the highlights the next day. After all, I'm scaring the hell out of 70 and my sister is (a bit younger). Neither of us are considered spring chickens anymore. So Tomorrow is the Louvre and Notre Dame Cathedral.

betty rose

Ha! She made use of her new found freedom. I never take Walt off the property without a leash and he doesn't leave property. Even out back that is fenced if the gate is open he doesn't leave. He has been real strange the last few nights. And yes, he woke me again last night at 12:30am. I went to sleep early after two nights of stupid sleep and up 2 hours later.
Is he getting advanced in age. Our dog Freddie started going out many times at night. He ended up having urerter cancer. If he starts going out more, you might want to check it out. It could be old age....just like us humans.:eek:

betty rose

Day 3 of the Adventure... October 21st

Vive Paris... Another lengthy hike to the subway and then to the Eiffel Tower. It's still an amazing structure and one of the most enduring Icons on the planet.
View attachment 121512
A view from about halfway up.
View attachment 121513

View attachment 121514 And from the top....
View attachment 121516
Later that same day we just wondered around looking at shops, eating and generally attempting to take a minor break. We still had a large number of days to go and overdoing would just be silly. Paris is an impressive city of that there is no doubt. We found ourselves stopping every few days of the trip to recharge the batteries and be ready to hit the highlights the next day. After all, I'm scaring the hell out of 70 and my sister is (a bit younger). Neither of us are considered spring chickens anymore. So Tomorrow is the Louvre and Notre Dame Cathedral.
Thanks for sharing.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom