The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

catmom46

Awesome! Do you know if they are British Blues or Russian Blues?

They're mixes, but looks like Russian Blue. Here's a pic of one of them:

20141207_122337.jpg

catmom46

Take this hair, add auburn highlights and put it on a 10 year old and you have my daughter's hair. When she was born it was straight as can be then around six months we noticed the thick tight curls growing in and the rest is history. Since she was little both sides of the family have called it "Diana Ross hair". :joyfull:
View attachment 113944

Kinda like this?

663ac2acd3b4f22d65df59106adadc3f2414fe06.jpeg

Figgy1

Premium Member
Not sure a leash will be enough for @MR FERRET ; may I suggest that you also use a harness as well, as I'm sure he "pulls" on the leash, making him more difficult to control on his daily constitutional.

Side note here: Back when one of my brothers was 2-3 years old, my mother said he'd just take off if she didn't keep her eye on him, when they were out to a store. He had absolutely no fear whatsoever, and no common sense either. So she finally bought a child's harness and leash (no, I'm not kidding; nowadays she'd probably be arrested for some sort of child abuse, by putting an overactive toddler in a harness, so he wouldn't get lost, or worse, in a crowd . . . :rolleyes: ).
I'm sure they are legal as I saw quite a few on my last trip, I also sometimes see them in the mall.

Figgy1

Premium Member
I'm trying to lose weight...it's not helping that my hip is still hurting and I can't do my daily workouts yet. Hopefully next week. But I wish I could get spaghetti squash here!!
Sympathy like. Might I suggest just doing upper body workouts for now as we have a no making things worse rule here. There are lots of good upper body things you can do from weights to boxing to chair yoga. Good luck.

Figgy1

Premium Member
I think black looks very nice and dressy, but I love color too. Especially blue. I'm almost always in blue at Disney. This time I got a red Magic Band. I'm going to link all the colors and put on the Christmas tree.;)
I gravitate to teal and royal blue on sometimes maybe because I'm a Pieces:confused: I even got a couple of teal camisoles yesterday (I always pick up at least 2 when I find a color I like) they should look nice under a burgundy cardigan I have:joyfull:

Figgy1

Premium Member
I have to get back to exercising. We found a recumbent bicycle, on Amazon. I'm going to do that as it's easier on the joints, back and hips. Just what an old body needs!
My dh's bike is a recumbent and he loves it. He got it after a back injury many years ago. He finally started riding it again when he realized he need to be in a little better shape for the trip.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom