The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Cesar R M

Sorry to hear you didn't like San Angel. We love the place. The only bad meal we ever had was at Restaurant Merrakesh. When they brought our meals my and my niece's meals were wrong. My sides were on a plate with her meat and mine was her sides with my meat. When I pointed that out the way the way they fixed it AT OUR TABLE was to scrape the sides onto a saucer and then scrape them onto the correct plate...at our table...right in front of us. Never going back...ever.
wow, that is very unprofessional.

perhaps the waiters were novice? because you never do that infront of the clients.

Cesar R M

The other site was the first one I joined back in May of '07. At one point, it was crazy-busy. I'd post at lunch, log back on at home after work, and, no joke, be twenty pages behind. It was nuts. :confused: Now, it's as dead as disco.

ETA: I also have a different user name and avatar over there.
thats pretty normal. Websites rise, people get bored, they switch.. repeat process.

Cesar R M

zombies-hate-fast-food.jpeg

:D ;) :)
Also, remember the famous saying.
You do not need to be the fastest.. you just need to outrun the slowest zombie food.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
I hear ya. We had a great weekend but today I was in jeans and a zipper hoodie. Tonight I broke out the already cleaned and stored Northface to walk Wally. If it isn't cool it is flooding rains. It BEST IMPROVE! :bored:

You have certainly had more than your share of rainy weather for quite a stretch now. However, I think it's great that you have nice, cool weather. (I miss my hoodies and will probably have to wait until mid/late September to start wearing them again.) Today is supposed to be muggy, but the rest of the week is supposed to be nicer and cooler.

I'll bet Walt enjoys his walks in cooler weather, too. Speaking of dogs, Jack decided to have a barking fit at 2:00 AM. :rolleyes: It was probably due to some heinous crime going on outdoors, such as a squirrel walking by . . . that always sets him off. Anyway, I couldn't get back to sleep, so I'm up extra early this morning!

MinnieM123

Premium Member
I'm not overly superstitious but back in the day it was chain letter or chain merchandise. I HATED those things in all forms. I didn't want to do that to anyone nor did I want to participate and resented being put in the position to be the one that broke the system.

I have to say I equally hated and still do the businesses of home parties, pressure to book a home party and impose on friends.

All the above was also a big turn-off to me as well. Good riddens to all of that.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Honestly, I bet Blaze will be wildly popular just like Earl. Not everyone one wants to drop $200 for a meal in a shopping district.

Absolutely!! There needs to be a variety in price ranges. Different types of restaurants can nicely co-exist in an attractively designed, shopping/restaurant/quasi-entertainment district, such as Disney Springs.

As for the Boathouse, I think it actually fits in nicely. They're really trying to make Disney Springs more of a destination; and in that sense, it's not a very high-end restaurant that looks out of place in that stylish area. When I visited back in mid-May, I really liked how it looked; it wasn't pretentious or overdone from the outside. I peeked just inside the front bar area; that was very nicely designed. (Of course, I'd never go eat a meal there, as it's way over my budget.) But I like seeing nice things, just for what they are.

Progress.City

I made it back to Netanya on time for my 11am appointment! Talk about cutting it close! After my appointment, I plan on resting and charging all my batteries and then heading back to Jerusalem, where I have new friends I met over the past couple of days - an American girl from Hawaii, a girl from Barcelona, and a girl from Germany. @betty rose - I'll tell you about the histories after my battery charges.

Figgy1

Premium Member
I made it back to Netanya on time for my 11am appointment! Talk about cutting it close! After my appointment, I plan on resting and charging all my batteries and then heading back to Jerusalem, where I have new friends I met over the past couple of days - an American girl from Hawaii, a girl from Barcelona, and a girl from Germany. @betty rose - I'll tell you about the histories after my battery charges.
Aren't you the popular fellow :happy: I'm glad you are having such a good time!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom