The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
I just saw a shirt that said "I'm not bossy I'm the boss" I almost ordered it but it was a crop top:rolleyes::oops::banghead:
http://www.amazon.com/Womens-Bossy-...hilarious+t+shirts+im+not+bossy+i+am+the+boss

418KYvLz38L._AA160_.jpg

Gabe1

I'm not overly superstitious but back in the day it was chain letter or chain merchandise. I HATED those things in all forms. I didn't want to do that to anyone nor did I want to participate and resented being put in the position to be the one that broke the system.

I have to say I equally hated and still do the businesses of home parties, pressure to book a home party and impose on friends.

Gabe1

Is any one excited for the new Blaze restaurant in Disney Springs? I would love to try it, I like the idea of thin crust for my pizza, and pick your own toppings, I saw they have vegan cheese. Does anyone know if that mean's it's dairy free. That would be so exciting to me.

Honestly, I bet Blaze will be wildly popular just like Earl. Not everyone one wants to drop $200 for a meal in a shopping district.

Gabe1

Gabe1, those look great, I love the one with the dots. I didn't see those at my target. I wonder if they were sold out?

They are stocked in non conventional spots. That one was at Walmart but Target is where we had first seen them. My DD has gotten very good use out of hers.

Edit: and a helpful fyi for you, when you are going to TAG a member you need to
add a @ before the members name, i.e. @betty rose then the member gets highlighted in blue and comes up on their alerts! :inlove:

Gabe1

I have a silly question. I'm not sure if we should book a hotel for the ride north or just wing it. After checking out of the condo the plan is to stop at DTD and maybe the outlets, we have no clue how much if any time will be spent shopping. Do you think we should wing it? Book before going down? Or wait until a few days before we leave and get an idea of what we'll do? The first option will be the cheapest, but we'll either feel rushed or wind up at a hotel too far south. THNX

Wing it. Use your phone/internet to book a room on a discount website like hotels.com or similar so you still get a great rate.

Cesar R M

Here is the last part of day two. We wandered along the Seine, had another fantastic dinner, took a sunset river cruise, and ended with watching the Eiffel Tower glitter at night.
View attachment 100164

Dinner: beer for me, onion soup, a tomato mozzarella salad, View attachment 100166 sausage, and rib eye steak for hubby.
View attachment 100165
View attachment 100167 View attachment 100168 View attachment 100169 View attachment 100171

Eiffel Tower at sunset on the river cruise
View attachment 100172

Musee d'Orsay
View attachment 100173

View attachment 100174

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom