The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
When I finally put the last of the Christmas stuff away, I just assumed that the Japanese cherry blossom light would go back down to the living room.
Hubby said Nuh-uh, he likes it better in the bedroom. He says it lights up the whole room when he is coming up the stairs.
For a guy who has zero interest in decorating, and who never even asked me what I was doing when he came home from work one day to find the kitchen half-demo'ed, he's pretty opinionated about this light. :hilarious:

View attachment 90150
View attachment 90151
View attachment 90152

I think the light is perfect there, I agree with him! :D

Gabe1

I think the bird abandon the nests if they have been messed with.

Snopes says no! *phew*

A Bird in the Hand
birdnest.jpg

Claim: Handling an egg or a baby bird will cause its mother to reject it.

red.gif
FALSE

Gabe1

Hmph. Men.

My mother has something going on and has been gone since 7 am. This morning, my dad asked me to vacuum, so I did. Then later, he walked through. Right where he had walked, he left this trail of dirt. He had been working out in the yard and didn't take his shoes off. So I went out and confronted him. He gave me this kind of sheepish, guilty grin and said, "Well, why don't you vacuum it again?" Hmph. Yeah, I already vacuumed it, and someone messed it up. Not vacuuming it again, at least not until everyone is inside for the night.

Then not even five minutes later, my brother walks in. I tell him no shoes in the house, so thankfully there was no more dirt, but he gets himself a cup of juice...and promptly spills it all over the floor...and then was about to walk away expecting me to clean it up! I stopped him and told him to clean it up.

Glad I didn't decide to mop today...:rolleyes:

Some Boys just remain Boys. :mad:

Gabe1

I looked at the prices for the new iwatch...yeah no thanks. It's really just a phone on your wrist.

I think it has it bonuses for some people. Rather than pulling out your phone during a meeting a quick glance you can see what it is for example. Me <------- I have a hard enough time with my vision seeing my iPhone, I need a bigger one but it won't fit in my pocket so the watch isn't very practical for my aging eyes.

Gabe1

I have six Timex watches, all in the same price range (some were on sale at that price). They range from classy to very sporty, and I have them in all colors. ;)

I have a pretty nice collection of Disney watches. I have one with Mickey's White Glove that covers the face of the watch and opens up on a hinge, my favorite. But in reality my favorite watch is my Tweetybird and Sylvester watch.
I have 3 gold watches, 2 of which were my Mom's, I rarely ever wear. I like the whimsy.

This one is close but mine has a nicer band.

$_35.JPG

donaldtoo

Oh you have to visit Chicago sometime and you will take that back Sir!
20130506-250812-staff-picks-favorite-hot-dog-chicago-main.jpg

I grew up about 20 minutes away from this place and one night last summer my DD told her friends she had never been to Gene & Jude's (a crime.) They came that night and kidnapped her and off they went. By the way Gene & Jude's does not have ketchup. The McDonalds next door sells ketchup though at 25 cents a pouch.

20130429-250193-gene-and-judes-flood-rebuilding.jpg

VvrcFpuVCzPCTswLHxIHvFASF0GjD9_V0aY1L93LJp1iPXM2o9PSn2ZyHpif7U_SISo1INLgEuaLZYEasr0pqOQ=s320-c-e365

Me I am a bit of a radical, I omit the relish and stick just to the real Kosher Pickle.

Love those poppy seed buns...! :hungry:

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Excuse me... I believe she said it was for me. Get your own Triple chocolate and whipped cream scooper! Joey doesn't share food!:hungry:
First of all - I would share with you. And you know that to be true, what with me being Canadian and all.
Second - Gabe didn't specifically say it was for YOU; she said it was for the 1000 lb. challenge you initiated.
Third - I'm willing to give you all my green eggs and any scallop that ever shows up on my plate.
And fourth - Be nice. I said "please". :joyfull:

Goofyernmost

First of all - I would share with you. And you know that to be true, what with me being Canadian and all.
Second - Gabe didn't specifically say it was for YOU; she said it was for the 1000 lb. challenge you initiated.
Third - I'm willing to give you all my green eggs and any scallop that ever shows up on my plate.
And fourth - Be nice. I said "please". :joyfull:
What part of "Joey doesn't share food" did you not understand? I'm not Canadian so I am not obligated to follow parliamentary rules.:p

Cesar R M

Amen. Do not see the use for it.

I spent $30 on a watch a few weeks ago. To me, there's way more value in a good $30 Timex watch. Mine is waterproof, so I can snorkel with it (the primary reason I got it, since my parents don't snorkel with me and it's easy to lose track of how long you've been out there). And it has a stopwatch, timer, and alarm. Does pretty much what I need it to do.

I don't need something on my wrist when I can easily pull a device out of my pocket and do the exact same thing. But there are people who have money and who love Apple products who will line up for these.

Also, I answered your iTunes question in the appropriate section for ya.:)
but...but.. ITS MAGICAL! (the iwatch)

Pretty sure a big group of apple fanboys and hipsters will buy all the watches anyway :p

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom