The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
I am a little worried about this dog flu, there are some cases in Minnesota which isn't that far from my part of Wisconsin. I don't want my little pups to catch it. But then again they come into contact with many other dogs.

I agree. And the double dose of the vaccine they are saying isn't effective for this version of the flu at best it might and a big might keep the virus from killing them. The virus is heavy into Chicago. They say it will also strike cats too. I'd really be worried if I had a cat that wandered outdoors. Right now I'm not even big on taking my Pup to the vets office with all this going on. Hoping with the nicer weather maybe the virus will die down.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
She bit through the main power cord for the Atari so the game he was playing was over. She was a Tuffy Dog and her head when she was shocked bounced up the coffee table from underneath, she lived on for another 13 years. She was a handful as a Pup but she really mellowed into a great family dog. When I had kids I worried about her being jealous, instead she took on the role of back up Mom. Where they went she went. At night she use to sleep in our room after kids she slept in the hall at night between three bedroom doors. Still miss her.

Oh good, I thought the dog had died after chewing on the cord. She sounds like she was an amazing dog and second mom to your kids! Dogs love their humans so much.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
View attachment 90061 Frank Kaminsky was at my school for his jersey retiring today.
Got the pleasure to meet him and take picture with/of him (only putting the one of him cause my selfie with him isn't currently on the device I'm uploading from). He's actually a really great dude. Great to see him succeed

I giggle every time I hear someone talking about Frank Kaminsky, as I used to work with another teacher that had the same last name. So I always picture the guy I knew (who was a tall, muscular guy with a blonde buzz cut) wearing a suit and tie playing basketball.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
I agree. And the double dose of the vaccine they are saying isn't effective for this version of the flu at best it might and a big might keep the virus from killing them. The virus is heavy into Chicago. They say it will also strike cats too. I'd really be worried if I had a cat that wandered outdoors. Right now I'm not even big on taking my Pup to the vets office with all this going on. Hoping with the nicer weather maybe the virus will die down.

I hope so too, I don't want to stop taking my pup for a walk. She enjoys them so much (and she definitely needs them).

Gabe1

Oh good, I thought the dog had died after chewing on the cord. She sounds like she was an amazing dog and second mom to your kids! Dogs love their humans so much.

Funny how Pups pick out who their Person is though. Walter is a nine year old Pup. He picked out my DS as his People of Choice the day we got him. My son was going to college in Kenosha and the breeder was in Kenosha so we picked him up along the way to go choose a Pup. He took him up into the dorm while we waited downstairs for him to return the Pup and we were off for the drive home. He sat on my DD lap the whole ride. Still when DS came home from College the Pup never left his side, when DS is home he still sleeps in DS room. My kid left initially for a year to go to Florid, went a second time for a year and went back again, still that Pup is his Pup. Go Figure.

I am Walter's Alpha. He listens to me and ignores the rest. If I give him the look he sits and behaves. I walk him, feed him, clean him, he knows I'm the caregiver. We all just know we all take a back seat to his attachment to my DS.

Gabe1

Condensed tomato soup needs milk or water. I have to use water, using milk gives me heartburn. :depressed:

I tried tomato soup with water, couldn't do it. I have the same issue with with milk but I found this and it works for me. I love cream of tomato soup and a nice grilled cheese sandwich with some Ruffle Potato Chips.

41383090363.jpg

Cesar R M

Hahaaa...!
Sooo many reasons why that ain't gonna' happen here.
Among them, this stretch of the highway is in far west Austin, which is miles away from any other main highway that would make anything like that feasible. Not gonna' happen. :)
do you remember the times when people said "we're gonna do it even if we have to TNT our way to hell"?
like when they were building roads in Alaska or doing the old route 66?
They only say now "not cost feasible" or "too hard, too expensive".

Eric1955

That's because there is no way one can be considered cool if they like that song. It's a status thing to not like it. It does make for some neat jokes though. I love it when the Jungle Cruise Captain tells everyone to remember to bring their child with them otherwise, if left behind, they will be taken to Small World where they will have their shoes nailed to the floor and be forced to sing it all day.

Are you saying I'm not cool?

Ok, I admit it's true.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Hahaaa...!
Sooo many reasons why that ain't gonna' happen here.
Among them, this stretch of the highway is in far west Austin, which is miles away from any other main highway that would make anything like that feasible. Not gonna' happen. :)

Since the challenges to building a wider highway are too extreme, may I suggest a different mode of transportation for you to get to work in the morning. You can drive the car below, but once you see that the traffic is getting heavy, you can open out the "wings" and just fly over the traffic to work! :D

(Note: Click on the image below for a bigger view.)

flying car.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom