• DROP HIM OFF

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • TELL HIM "DRIVE ON BOY WE'LL BE LATE"

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters
M

Mr Lightbeer

Original Poster
It's the year 2006 and the newest Disney theme park is due to be opened.There was a world wide competition for one lucky winner to officialy open the park .Not only do you and your family get to cut the ribbon,you also get to go on all the rides first,get two weeks free stay in the G.F.and get a free blueberry muffin.

You are being driven to the park in a Disney limo when suddenly the tyre blows out.The chauffer struggles for one hour changing the wheel while you look on sipping champagne. Mr Eisner calls to say unless we are there in the next 15 minutes someone else will have to officialy open the park, the chauffer estimates we are 10 minutes away and will be there in a jiffy. Off we set to the park when suddenly the chauffer's mobile rings again, this time it's his mother to tell him his wife will give birth to their new baby within the next ten minutes at the local hospital. He rings Mr Eisner to tell him the problem, Mr Eisner says he must do what the winning family wish to do, it's up to them and if he goes against their wishes he's fired.

So what do you tell the chauffer, its either him or the mouse, you decide.

do you
A. tell him to turn around to be with his wife as long as he names the baby Lightbeer.
B. tell him he's not really the father and has no place being there anyway.
C.drop him off and drive to the park yourself leaving him to run to the hospital.
D.tell him "drive on boy!" and not to spoil your fun which is all that counts.

MISS MINNIE

Chauffer or Mouse

Just voted

Now this has nothing to do with your poll but why are you still a Junior Member with the amount of posts you have posted??:D :D

markymark

Undoubtedly drop him off. If he was so self centered to do the "Wild Thang" 9 months before the greatest day of your life, the blighter deserves to walk to the hospital.

Hey Minnie - I think it's Junior Cast Member!

Herbie53

Premium Member
I'd tell him to get in the back seat. The way I drive I could get us both places on time! (provided there are no dirt roads involved, my track record is slightly worse in that case.)

Ariel

I think I'd vote for A..I'd tell him to turn around and be with his wife as long as he DIDN'T name the baby lightbeer....:D

JAY-ROD

Originally posted by Ariel
I think I'd vote for A..I'd tell him to turn around and be with his wife as long as he DIDN'T name the baby lightbeer....:D

Mine would be D and drive on. I'd call the hospital myself and tell them to kept pushing the baby back in. :) I'd get my butt there one way or the other. :)

The Mom

Premium Member
With Orlando traffic, no way could he make it to ANY hospital in 10 mins. Tell him to drive on! No reason to ruin your day too.

Tramp

I would convince the driver that it wasn't necessary to get to the hospital cuz the REAL father was probably already there. :)
That would make anyone's day!;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom