The Budget Cuts Joke Thread

Wdw62114

Due to budget cuts, We have decided to re-imagine our new nighttime fireworks displays in the Magic Kingdom. Starting Memorial Day weekend, Guests will experience magic never before seen by our new director of nighttime entertainment "Kickin Wing". Guests will enjoy 25 minutes of snakes and sparklers all synchronized to the inspiring music from "High School Musical". The Tomorrowland dessert party for this event will still be offered to guests for the low price of $79/person.
joe-dirt-david-spade-adam-beach-kicking-wing.jpg

glvsav37

Due to budget cuts, we will be discontinuing fireworks shows and instead, everyone will line up on Main St at 10PM, face the castle and we will distribute these

QPic

We will prompt you when to "Ohhh," when to "Ahhhh," went to applaud, and when to leave.

Thank you.

Disney4family

Due to budget cuts toilet paper will no longer be furnished in park bathrooms, but we have a special dispenser in each stall, that will dispense scratchy paper for only $5.00 a sheet.
Ahhhh. Reminds me of the time I visited East Berlin before the Wall came down. We had to pay a big, round, scary East German woman money to get one square of toilet paper. She was too scary to offer more money for another square. As Stacey would say - Kind of reminds me of my Uncle Phil.

mf1972

due to budget cuts, changes have been made to the Disney Dining Plan. guests at all levels of the DDP will receive a piece of toast in the morning, small soup & a slice of bread for lunch, & a PB&J uncrustables for dinner.
beverages & snacks will no longer be provided in the DDP. guests are strongly encouraged to purchase any snack or beverage on WDW property as a substitution.
DDP prices will remain the same.

Beacon Joe

Due to budget cuts, construction of the poorly-conceived "Avatar Land" has been scrapped and will be replaced with a new theater in the round to house the return of "Pocahantas and her Forest Friends." Considering that "Avatar" had the same f@#$ing plot as "Pocahantas," this is an amazing moment of corporate efficiency and synergy.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom