The Budget Cuts Joke Thread

rct247

Due to budget cuts Journey into Imagination will be entirely in the dark... just use your imagination. The ride is whatever you want it to be.

Due to budget cuts this summer's celebration is themed to Hide and Go Seek. We won't tell you where the characters are, you have to find them. Good luck. You're going to need it (since there are hardly any out and about).

Due to budget cuts bathroom sinks will now double as water fountains. All existing water fountains will become planters.

celluloid

Due to budget cuts The Richard Petty Driving Experience has returned in the form of Valet Valor. A new experience that only costs 59.95 per hour and gives you the thrill of parking guest cars as Disney Springs.

Due to budget cuts the idea of Hollywood Studios' overhaul has completely changed.

It will no longer be Disney's Hollywood Studios, Disney's Studios, Disney's Cinematic Adventure or Iger's IP Pandemonium.
The new name is

Formerly.

Because it turns out it is cheaper to not actually be a park.

Last edited:

betty rose

Due to budget cuts Journey into Imagination will be entirely in the dark... just use your imagination. The ride is whatever you want it to be.

Due to budget cuts this summer's celebration is themed to Hide and Go Seek. We won't tell you where the characters are, you have to find them. Good luck. You're going to need it (since there are hardly any out and about).

Due to budget cuts bathroom sinks will now double as water fountains. All existing water fountains will become planters.
That's one "fountain I will never use in Disney". A very dirty bathroom faucet. I love it!

betty rose

As far as imagination, that would be a huge improvement!

ford91exploder

Resident Curmudgeon
Due to budget cuts, resort rooms will have no air conditioning at night, unless you get up every hour and dance around the living area. Wait, that's already happening.

There is actually a REAL use for those foil Disney balloons, Tie one to a chair in view of the room temperature sensor and it will bounce around fooling the thermostat into thinking there are people around.

betty rose

There is actually a REAL use for those foil Disney balloons, Tie one to a chair in view of the room temperature sensor and it will bounce around fooling the thermostat into thinking there are people around.
Son in law figured out how to get around the air conditioning. If you have an overhead fan in the living area, keep it running over night. It keeps moving, and keeps the air conditioning on.

Kuzcotopia

Due to budget cuts, the Tower of Terror is now the Toilet of Mild Itching.

Due to budget cuts, the Kilimanjaro Safari is now the Overweight Raccoon Tram.

Due to budget cuts, Test Track is now the Sunday Drive with Aunt Mildred.

Due to budget cuts, Stitch's Great Escape will remain unchanged.

tumblr_nlsofcz3751u8zsalo1_500_220fb7e3.gif

GenerationX

Due to budget cuts, we cannot afford to keep the parks or resorts open year round. So, if you'd like to go during "off peak" season, just send us your money for park tickets and your resort stay, along with a picture of your family ... and stay home with our new Disney Vacation+ service!

Our gifted team of Photopass editors will superimpose your family over pictures of your favorite Walt Disney World photo opportunity spots. Look, there's Dad and Junior riding Expedition:Everest. And there's Mom and the Little Princess at the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique. Finally, there's the whole family in front of Cinderella's castle. What a wonderful trip you're not going to have with Disney Vacation+!

Already told friends and family that you were actually going to Walt Disney World? We've got that taken care of, too. Just send our Social Media team your IDs and passwords for your social media sites, and we'll do the rest. We'll live tweet and post your entire Disney Vacation+ in real time.

Oh, sure, we'll still occasionally offer on-site vacations for people who want to physically be on property, but our new Disney Vacation+ takes the hassle out of your non-trip - no lines, no hassle, no problems - a virtual Disney Vacation+. Have a magical day!

Siren

Goodness, one minute chastising someone for not keeping with the spirit of the thread, only to do it yourself in the next sentence.

The last two meme's were good though.
Awww, I was just joking. I guess I should have used a meme or something. Sorry @Chef Mickey, I was just playing with you.

Okay. So like, where is your "budget joke" @Goofyernmost? You just chastised me for chastising @Chef Mickey and now I am chastising you, lol. I'm glad you liked the meme's though.

Siren

Ugh. I think Marshmallow looks so stupid like this. I hate it. The troll, too. Not the animatronics, just how they look in the pictures.I didn't want to see any part of the ride (especially all unfinished like this) until it was completed. I'm sure I will like the final product, though.
How could Disney allow this to happen? Or, was it intentionally leaked?

"Due to Budget Cuts - the CM's are now in charge of handling our PR, which includes leaking attraction photos to the Disney fan community."

celluloid

UPDATE! Disney Springs will now be known as Disney Spring. It seems that there was an oversight in the budget and more than one is very expensive to operate. Although this will help the cost from now on, the next 20 years of Theme Park development will now slow down because of the research and development time lost to having multiple springs.

Matt_Black

Original Poster
UPDATE! Disney Springs will now be known as Disney Spring. It seems that there was an oversight in the budget and more than one is very expensive to operate. Although this will help the cost from now on, the next 20 years of Theme Park development will now slow down because of the research and development time lost to having multiple springs.

Hey, this is basically the exact same joke that I opened the thread with! Shenanigans!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom