The Budget Cuts Joke Thread

ShoalFox

In the Parks
Yes
due to budget cuts, vomit bags will no longer be provided in Mission:Space. for the courtesy to other riders, we ask that you either hold down the contents of your previous meal, or swallow it the best you can.
we regret any inconvenience this may cause...:hungover:
Or, place the contents of your stomach in the compartment in front of you along with your other belongings.

2bornot2be

Due to Budget cuts and in a desperate effort to gain revenue, Disney announced All parks will switch back to “A,” “B,” “C,” “D,” and “E” tickets for attractions. Park Admission will come with a Basic Book of 15 tickets and a Premium Book (30-Tickets) can be purchased for $50.00
Single additional Tickets can be purchased for:
A Ticket $5.00
B Ticket $6.00
C Ticket $7.00
D Ticket $9.00
E Ticket $10.00

SpaceMountain75

Inner Workings of TWDC

"Hey Bob, I've got a new idea," says the exec.
"Well, go on...I'm all ears," replies Chapek.
"What if we cleared out a stale old '55 original..."
"...And put in something entirely fictional?!"
"Yes that's it! Frontierland is yesterday's news."
"Absolutely! And the Rivers of America has always been such a snooze."
"Who cares that Walt built it himself, it doesn't matter."
"Exactly, if he'd have known about Star Wars, he would've definitely built the latter."
"Don't forget that such an impressive feat will require multiple hikes of admission."
"For sure! Especially considering that it'll be such a ground-breaking addition."
"And to all who say that this is a bad idea, I guess that's just too tragic."
"Eh, who needs them? They're just losers like @SpaceMountain75 on WDWMAGIC."

Last edited:

Siren

OMG. LOL. This thread is *so* funny and all kinds of awesome.

Gee...Thanks Shanghai...Now I'll have NOTHING To do....
LOL. This is just too funny -- I could not stop giggling. Thank you, I really needed that.

Totally agree, but there should be about double those things and many should have already happened. I call this stuff deferred maintenance. It's kind of like putting off maintaining your car and then taking it in and doing 10 things it needed 2 years ago.

EPCOT needs about 4 additional new attractions besides Frozen and Soarin (which needed maintenance 5 years ago).
OMG. This is the freaking "joke" thread. And, where is your "budget cut" joke contribution? And yes, I totally agree with you.

I definitely think this approach is more along the lines of "robbing Peter to pay Paul." Peter is the four WDW Parks and Paul is DVC and the resort hotels.

Disney wrongfully allocated money intended for the parks to fund all of the DVC and hotel projects. It's so unfair.

Epcot is in real bad shape. So is DHS, but at least effort is underway to fix things there. And, Disney needs to do something with that Monorail, too.

Pretty sure all the frozen things can be lumped into one package at the very least the royal summerhaus as it is the building the meet and greet will be in? And you forgot the Pixar short film festival at epcot that's amazing too and oh oh the Frozen sing along at Hollywood Studios that's my favorite attraction.

OK my turn because of recent budget cuts we are building lots of new stuff but it will take 5 years or more to see any of it except for the retheming of a ride from the early 80s and a new film for a show that will last a couple of minutes. Those things will be done before your children turn 18. Oh and we have this wonderful nighttime show for AK but it's broken yeah we said it would be done but it's not so we will reuse some features of the broken show to do a temporary show until the broken show is ready. But until any of this happens we are going to cut staffing levels across all departments right in time for the busy summer season so we can make more vacations magical!!! Yay.

***sigh*** Okay, I get it. I can see your *sarcasm*. Albeit, not at first though. I read that and I was like -- really? You had me for split second. ***Ugh***

I totally agree with you about lumping everything together -- it's just that a lot of people don't know about the Royal Summerhus part.

And, I forgot to mention the new castle show - Mickey's Royal Friendship Faire.

LOL. Your joke is funny, though.

Siren

Due to Extensive Budget Cuts....
2myw30n.jpg

20sdklf.jpg

Goofyernmost

OMG. LOL. This thread is *so* funny and all kinds of awesome.

LOL. This is just too funny -- I could not stop giggling. Thank you, I really needed that.

OMG. This is the freaking "joke" thread. And, where is your "budget cut" joke contribution? And yes, I totally agree with you.

I definitely think this approach is more along the lines of "robbing Peter to pay Paul." Peter is the four WDW Parks and Paul is DVC and the resort hotels.

Disney wrongfully allocated money intended for the parks to fund all of the DVC and hotel projects. It's so unfair.

Epcot is in real bad shape. So is DHS, but at least effort is underway to fix things there. And, Disney needs to do something with that Monorail, too.

***sigh*** Okay, I get it. I can see your *sarcasm*. Albeit, not at first though. I read that and I was like -- really? You had me for split second. ***Ugh***

I totally agree with you about lumping everything together -- it's just that a lot of people don't know about the Royal Summerhus part.

And, I forgot to mention the new castle show - Mickey's Royal Friendship Faire.

LOL. Your joke is funny, though.
Due to Extensive Budget Cuts....
2myw30n.jpg

20sdklf.jpg
Goodness, one minute chastising someone for not keeping with the spirit of the thread, only to do it yourself in the next sentence.

The last two meme's were good though.

JIMINYCR

Due to budget cuts there will no longer be street performers or stage shows. Any guest who wishes to perform for other guests may break out in a song and dance routine wherever and whenever they wish. Costumes and musical instruments will be placed at various places on property. Please take care not to soil the costumes as laundering services will no longer exist.
Hoop Dee Doo Review tickets will still be on sale, however since you all know the entire routine, anyone who wishes to get up on stage and play their favorite part may do so for the entertainment of others.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom