The Best Disneyland Characters

AllyInWonderland

Original Poster
I've decided to do a thread about all of the great characters in Disneyland history like:

Squishy Hatter

Speiling Peter

Grasshopper Hatter

Gingersnap Alice/Wendy

Carebear Wendy/Alice

Psycho Hatter/Merlin

Demure Alice

Reggie Hatter

Rowdy Hatter

Feel free to post pics and videos on this thread! :)

Californian Elitist

I call him Blonde Bert because the other Berts (who are also great) are brunettes, but his official, DL fan-given nickname is Prince Bert. Seriously, he's the best Bert at Disneyland and he's so cute and hilarious. His British accent is so funny. He's genuinely nice, too. Ran into him a couple of times backstage when I was a CM. He always said hi.

tumblr_m86twf5lnb1qifp8co1_500.jpg

tumblr_mjmtyldmLk1qdpz1wo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lt1lujrhbr1r0c6euo1_500.jpg

5846066402_f64e33d591.jpg

tumblr_m6tyufOcDO1qa1aa1o1_500.jpg

All together now:

Californian Elitist

I'm not aware of her nickname or if she even has one, but I personally call her "Soundsational Ariel" because that's when I usually see her, during the parade. She's really pretty and she gets into character very well. I've seen her play Rapunzel as well.

tumblr_m1w84cCdFm1r26hm0o1_500.jpg

5834720698_2f0f86431b.jpg

5830854080_f721d7accb_z.jpg

RAP906845SMALL.jpg

Here she is, playing Rapunzel in the Tangled stage show in the Fantasy Faire Royal Theatre:

Animaniac93-98

Good to see Hercules back at Disneyland, but does anyone else think his costume looks a little cheap? It looks like the one from the movie, but the material of the tunic seems too flmisy, like a store bought Halloween costume. The other gaurd doing greets has a better quality outfit IMO.

Californian Elitist

Good to see Hercules back at Disneyland, but does anyone else think his costume looks a little cheap? It looks like the one from the movie, but the material of the tunic seems too flmisy, like a store bought Halloween costume. The other gaurd doing greets has a better quality outfit IMO.

I actually haven't seen the return of Hercules, yet. Might have to go check out MiceAge really quick.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom