The All New Disney Trivia Thread!

RMichael21

Original Poster
Delicious.

At Disney theme parks it is Dole Whip and Dole pineapple juice. I like to get it with pineapple and vanilla swirl. Disney just calls it a regular float if you use soda, but I wonder if you could get pineapple in root beer or Coke. Then again, maybe not. :depressed:
Correct!

Billq

I have a rumor question, I read somewhere that Horizon's (I believe) had a sink hole underneath it which caused the bldg. to be torn down, I also seem to remember reading that Disney put a large dump truck and steel from Horizons bldg. into the hole and filled it up for structural support for Test Track to be built, is any of this correct and if so do you have the source that I can re-read it. Thanks

RMichael21

Original Poster
I have a rumor question, I read somewhere that Horizon's (I believe) had a sink hole underneath it which caused the bldg. to be torn down, I also seem to remember reading that Disney put a large dump truck and steel from Horizons bldg. into the hole and filled it up for structural support for Test Track to be built, is any of this correct and if so do you have the source that I can re-read it. Thanks
Please delete this post. This thread is reserved for Disney trivia and Disney Triva only. If you want to find rumors, then there's a sub-section of the forums on the forum list. Thanks for understanding.

P.S. Never heard anything about what you said.

P.P.S Welcome to the forums! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom