The 60th Anniversary of Disneyland: The Reality of it All

Animaniac93-98

Does anyone have a list of what merchandise (if any) is limited number? I'm starting to make a mental note of what things I want to get in October, but I'm worried some of it will be gone long before I get there.

zooey

Orlando Ferrante?, Bill Sullivan, James Cora, Richard Nunis, Ron Dominguez, Mickey Mouse, Jack Lindquist, Bob Gurr, Richard Van Dy~ke, Richard Sherman, Tony Baxter, Marty Sklar, Tom Nabbe

Not 100% sure about Orlando Ferrante being the man on the left
Haha I was trying to figure out who **** van **** was and now I get it...

Figments Friend

Any of him working on Imagination or Splash Mountain?

Of course.
I'm not a Member of the 'Tony Baxter Fan Club' for nuthin', ya know !
;)

Tony at WED in the late 70s working on concepts for the Original 'Journey Into Imagination' Attraction.
Barry Braverman is shown to his left.
The famous concept painting of the Pavilion is behind him on the back wall to the left, and Andy Gaskill's rough sketch of a early version of Dreamfinder & Figment is to the right. -

Probably a familiar photo, but a great one full of memories -
The three creative leads pose for this publicity photo in 1989 with the completion of "Splash Mountain" at Disneyland.

Tony Baxter ( Creative Director ) on the left,
John Stone ( Concept Designer ) in the center,
Bruce Gorden ( Show Producer ) seated on the right.

The photo below shows Tony working with Chris Tietz on the spectacular model made for 'Splash Mountain'.

:)

-

phillip sugarman

Looks like Shelly Valladolid is trying to save Micechat by trying to find some rumors to get their site attention again. Her latest Fab News column has some interesting information about Disneyland's 15 year plan. She says that a third theme park for Disneyland will probably be announced in 2018 when the current CEO of Disney retires from his position. The Carousel Hotel on Harbor Boulevard will be taken down to make room for an egress to a new 5,000 car parking garage that will start getting built soon. Lastly, Disney California Adventure's Paradise Pier Hotel will be torn out in the future for the first Disney Vacation Club Resort.
http://micechat.com/107199-fab-news-disneyland-3rd-park/

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom