Thanksgiving Week Crowds?

ceverette

Original Poster
Hey Guys,
Just curious.....after the last ten years going to Disney during Thanksgiving week we decided to go to Universal and give it a try. While I know what to expect and how to prepare for Disney during this week what should I expect at IOA and Universal Studios? I know the drill with getting there before the rope drop and we are staying at Sapphire Falls so we to take advantage of the extra hour at HP. Whats it like there during this week?

trr1

here is a link for November
http://orlandoinformer.com/universal/crowd-calendar/?month=nov&yr=2016#crowdCalendar
Crowd Forecast
Date Level Hours
17th Slow IOA: 9am - 6pm
USF: 9am - 7pm
18th Slow IOA: 9am - 7pm
19th Moderate IOA: 9am - 8pm
USF: 9am - 8pm
20th Moderate IOA: 9am - 8pm
USF: 9am - 8pm
21st Busy IOA: 9am - 9pm
USF: 9am - 9pm
22nd Busy IOA: 9am - 9pm
Date Level Hours
23rd Busy IOA: 9am - 9pm
24th Busy IOA: 9am - 9pm
25th Busy IOA: 9am - 9pm
26th Busy IOA: 9am - 9pm
27th Slow IOA: 9am - 7pm

dmanwi

We will be there over Thanksgiving. We mainly want to do Potter plus some other rides. Will it be possible to do both parks in one day without an express pass? We will be there Thurs-Mon. Sunday is MVMCP. Are any of those days going to be less crowded? I know Monday will be. But would Thurs or Friday be better than Sat?

Thurs - Animal Kingdom?
Fri - Universal
Sat - Beach
Sun - MVMCP
Mon- Universal?

danpam1024

We will be there over Thanksgiving. We mainly want to do Potter plus some other rides. Will it be possible to do both parks in one day without an express pass? We will be there Thurs-Mon. Sunday is MVMCP. Are any of those days going to be less crowded? I know Monday will be. But would Thurs or Friday be better than Sat?

Thurs - Animal Kingdom?
Fri - Universal
Sat - Beach
Sun - MVMCP
Mon- Universal?
Both parks over a holiday with no Express Pass? I couldn't. MAYBE you could hit all the big rides, but not everything, especially with long wait times.

SAV

Yes, you can "do" both parks in a day that time of the year, but will not do much of anything while there. Yes, you can "do" potter, meaning walk into the lands and ride the big ride in each. But that will be hours of time to do each one. Which doesn't leave much time to do anything else.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom