Thanksgiving at the Grand Floridian Cafe?

MegRuss626

Original Poster
We will be in WDW for Thanksgiving 2015 - our first time there for this holiday. We had our hearts set on LTT but they are not showing any reservations for Thanksgiving (my guess is in case the construction runs over). The customer service rep told us to try the Grand Floridian Cafe because they add a traditional American Thanksgiving meal to their menu for that day. Has anyone out there eaten there for Turkey Day? Is it a good choice?

HouCuseChickie

While I haven't eaten Thanksgiving there, I would book it ASAP as all of the TS spots book up pretty quickly for Thanksgiving.We went a couple of years ago at that time and even on my 180+10 day, openings were disappearing fast. So, if you have the opportunity to book something you know will have a Thanksgiving menu=> do it now.

MegRuss626

Original Poster
We booked it as soon as he suggested it just in case. We plan to keep trying for LTT but was just curious about the GFC since we've never eaten there.

DisneyDebNJ

We will be in WDW for Thanksgiving 2015 - our first time there for this holiday. We had our hearts set on LTT but they are not showing any reservations for Thanksgiving (my guess is in case the construction runs over). The customer service rep told us to try the Grand Floridian Cafe because they add a traditional American Thanksgiving meal to their menu for that day. Has anyone out there eaten there for Turkey Day? Is it a good choice?
I haven't done dinner at GFC but am a huge fan of the breakfast and lunch. Food is very good, I will venture to guess that the turkey will be too. @HouCuseChickie is 100 percent correct, book now, and as you said you would do, keep checking for LTT or other options

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom