Thanks....

Nemo14

Original Poster
As another Thanksgiving rapidly approaches and many of us find ourselves in situations we never would have imagined a year ago, it's time to take a step back to think of all we have to be thankful for.

I'm thankful for the grace of God that has seen me through good times and bad.
I'm thankful for my family, and especially for the new little guy who we will meet in 3 more months.I can't wait to spoil him!
I'm thankful for my friends, in real life and here in cyberspace, for keeping me sane.
I'm thankful for my 2 cats who let me live in their home and occasionally offer me affection.
I'm thankful for all the military members and their families who make it possible for the rest of us to live in a free country.
I'm thankful for the blessings of retirement!

BuddyThomas

As another Thanksgiving rapidly approaches and many of us find ourselves in situations we never would have imagined a year ago, it's time to take a step back to think of all we have to be thankful for.

I'm thankful for the grace of God that has seen me through good times and bad.
I'm thankful for my family, and especially for the new little guy who we will meet in 3 more months.I can't wait to spoil him!
I'm thankful for my friends, in real life and here in cyberspace, for keeping me sane.
I'm thankful for my 2 cats who let me live in their home and occasionally offer me affection.
I'm thankful for all the military members and their families who make it possible for the rest of us to live in a free country.
I'm thankful for the blessings of retirement!
I'm thankful for your awesome post. :)

HurricaneHanna

I'm thankful for my wonderful, supportive husband who has brought joy to my life everyday for the past 32 years.
I'm thankful for my four amazing children who have all grown up to be kind people who believe in compassion and helping others.
I'm thankful to have a daughter in law who treats me with respect and love.
I'm thankful for my new baby grandson who fills my heart with happiness and hopefulness.
I'm thankful that my oldest son returned from deployment safely and that he will get to enjoy the holidays with loved ones this year.

On the lighter side- I'm thankful to have all of you to chat with and to share my Disney love. Also, as @BuddyThomas never fails to mention, booze :)

Goofyernmost

I'm thankful for the fact that I didn't slit my own throat on November 9. I'm also thankful for snowballs, dandelions, cool breezes, Christmas, and kittens. And booze. ;)
I'm thankful that you didn't do that either. That would have made it too easy for them. It's better to be an exposed thorn then an unseen root. Irritating others is way under-appreciated. :joyfull:;)

prberk

I am also thankful for a gracious God that forgives me and still lights the way, even when I get full of myself and don't notice His way turned.
I am thankful for Steve ( @wdwmagic ) and this site for providing this forum for us for so many years, especially the fact that even the old threads are here to remember.
I am thankful for still having my mother, who at 73 is struggling with COPD and money issues, but is still making others smile and joking around.
I am thankful for my job and my youth group that I lead at church, and their families -- despite the irritations and struggles.
I am thankful for my family as a whole.
I am thankful for the monorail and the water bridge at the Contemporary... two things that still remind me of the whimsy and innovation that fired my love for Walt Disney World in the first place.

Figgy1

Premium Member
I'm thankful for my family, my health,having been able to take one of our best family vacation ever this year, my friends both in the real world and here, @BuddyThomas for making me laugh and never forgetting to mention is drink selection and for @MinnieM123 and her mental imbalance because she took my cold weather up her way

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom