Texas Disney Park

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Originally posted by Thebrerrabbit
The rumor i heard was that with the success of DAK lodge they are going to build a giant DAK lodge in texas, I heard this about 6 months ago

Interesting rumour... but alas, it's still not happening. Albeit this one shows more of a possibility than other rumours out there... such as, Disneyland Israel, and Disneyland Brazil..

Meyers

Originally posted by mkt
Interesting rumour... but alas, it's still not happening. Albeit this one shows more of a possibility than other rumours out there... such as, Disneyland Israel, and Disneyland Brazil..

Rumors are rumors, but the one you heard about Disneyland Israel is dumfounding and/or ridiculous. I think we will see a Disneyland on the moon, before one in Israel or anywhere else in terroism prone Middle East.

Brazil is a definite possibility as South America is an untouched market. Brazil is a likely country because it is the one of most stable with a good tourism base.

Meyers

"DisneySky," Walt Disney World, 2010

DisneyFan 2000

I would really like a DIRECT DisneySeas clone at the florida resort....

With the success the park has had in tokyo I wonder why it isn't thought about to go in florida???

Anyone have info about this?

Meyers

Originally posted by DisneyFan 2000
I would really like a DIRECT DisneySeas clone at the florida resort....

With the success the park has had in tokyo I wonder why it isn't thought about to go in florida???

Anyone have info about this?

I don't have any information about DisneySea coming to Florida, only hopes.

Since I understand DisneySea cost some $3 billion dollars and the the entire DLR resort was only half that amount, I doubt if Disney will spring for that kind of expensive park in the US.

Even Animal Kingdom was "only" $750 million and you see what you initially got for the money. Lots of trees and wild animals and a few rides.

I think DisneySea would be great at WDW. And I don't see it remotely like Sea World by the way to cut off any comparison criticism.

But I also think Disney's America would also work as well at WDW or even my own proposed "DisneySky" aviation/space theme park idea, if Disney ever wanted to do something really different.

I don't think ANY of these will happen until the parks pick up attendance and the nation's economy improves along with the terroism threat lessening. A big order.

Besides, I tend to think that the next US Disney park will not be at WDW, but DLR to bolster up that resort's appeal first.

Just thoughts.

Meyers

"DisneySky," Walt Disney World. 2010

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom