Test Track 1

LorangeJuice

Awwww...look on the bright side, at least the technology and fast-paced thrills will return; just in a different form. And you'll still have the original track layout...and the original pavilion. :)

Us Horizons nuts have nothing left! :(

Which reminds me, I bet you Chevy or Disney will sneak in a tribute or two! ;)

cba

Original Poster
I hadn't thought of an original tribute. I feel embarrassed since that's one of the things Disney does best.

wiigirl

Awwww...look on the bright side, at least the technology and fast-paced thrills will return; just in a different form. And you'll still have the original track layout...and the original pavilion. :)

Us Horizons nuts have nothing left! :(

Which reminds me, I bet you Chevy or Disney will sneak in a tribute or two! ;)

lol...pretty sure thats a given. :p

75.gif

l4dybu6

Let's hope the new version is as good as the old!
P.S. this is random, but what's the highest speed the ride can go at the end?

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Thank you, Test Track 1, for giving us advanced technology that has never before seen and a fast-paced thrills. But now we move into a new age of version 2. You will always be remembered. (Sob).

I too became a bit nostalgic. Even though I knew she needed some help given her age, aside from the reliability and queue, I really loved the attraction as it was, but was OK if TT was given new life, if done with the same respect as the Haunted Mansion was afforded throughout time.

I Arrived in WDW on April 15th and had to wait for my son to get off work to Check me into my hotel. We dumped our stuff off in the room and poof I dragged him to TT. It was her final day and I was not going to miss the opportunity to enjoy her one more time. It was a perfect good-bye, no hick-ups a perfect ride.
I have my memory and photo. The next day was sad as I walked past. Boards up, CM's guarding and explaining her closure. Sob.

luv

So sad TT is here now. :(

Goodbye, crash dummies. :( you were part of one of my favorites. Always liked TT. I'll miss you.

Hello...well, we will have to see.

longsaber

The new version of Test Track is miles beyond the former. I still can't get that annoying clanking queue music out of my head. I mean, what instrument was that?

Uncle Orville

Test Track is a great ride and i think it was a waste of a refurb. No one really did the car design when i was just there. I did it once. It took forever to make a car and when we were done it didnt even work when we scaned the card. i thought it was a waste of time, but then again it was kind of fun to do. And the track and story to it i didnt like. The old one was a real test, now its more for the thrill it didnt feel like it was a test. The more tron like theme i didnt really like. It made it dark and i thought it took the theme away from the ride.

naturallyN'AWLINZ

What is this? There is a new version of Test Track? I haven't been since 2008, and plan on going next week. I honestly would be annoyed if it has been refurbished to follow a disney movie of some sort. It takes the unique quality away from things for me??

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom