Terminator 2:3D Refurbishment?

DarthMileZ

Still bitter that Jaws is gone. i've only been to Orlando once, im glad i got to ride it twice..

oh and twister. what the hell!!!

celluloid

Marni, have you heard anything on updating signage or facade work being done out front. I saw evidence of what might be planning for such a thing a year before the new preshow was presented. Maybe no longer something planned or I was mistaken.

Jwhee

Original Poster
Went on the attraction yesterday and will most likely hit it up today. I THOUGHT I noticed some audio changes yesterday in the main show but I can not confirm.

Timekeeper

It seems like only yesterday that everyone was discussing this attraction as being on the chopping block. Of course, that was before Genisys. The franchise remains moderately relevant. Yes, it's "trapped" between a series of evolving chapters much like Shrek was, but I greatly enjoy the show and would rather hear news of upgrades over news of demolition.

Jwhee

Original Poster
I don't think we've had any progress since the pre-show change which happened around 4(ish) months ago

DarthMileZ

Won't be long before it goes, especially after the newest film flopping. my prediction would be IF ghostbusters does well it would be awesome for GB to replace this. or maybe Warcraft or The Purge

Jwhee

Original Poster
Won't be long before it goes, especially after the newest film flopping. my prediction would be IF ghostbusters does well it would be awesome for GB to replace this. or maybe Warcraft or The Purge

I highly doubt it's going, speaking that they're apparently upgrading the whole show.

Timekeeper

Visited this attraction over the weekend. Sat in the center of the auditorium. One thing with the audio seemed different to me; the on-screen dialogue volume was VERY low, particularly in comparison to the rest of the audio (machines, music, effects, etc.). At times it was difficult to hear what the actors in the film were saying. I seem to recall the dialogue being louder and more evenly-mixed into the overall audio.

Everything else worked perfectly and sounded great. The main screen is showing some wear in the rectangular areas where the "portal" areas open and close, perhaps from the first screen repeatedly rubbing or contacting the second screen (the wear appears to be vertical and door-shaped). And I noticed that the script changed from when the T-1000 used to choke/throw Kimberly, and now she just freaks out and leaves stage left (house right). This may have been changed a long time ago, but I don't remember seeing this staging modification before.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom