terminated and want to reapply

Aramirez1221

Original Poster
Hello everyone well I am in a difficult situation I was terminated for abusing my main entrance pass I sold tickets and got caught and terminated. I admitted to the investigator and there was a brief investigation and at the end I was still terminated. My question would be how could I go about appealing it and maybe being able to reapply to work for the company and how long of a time should I let pass before I go about doing that. I know it's probably almost impossible but I really wanna try anything you guys know or can help me out with

CAPTAIN HOOK

You're not going to like what I've posted below, but its time to face up to the reality of what you've done

I was terminated for abusing my main entrance pass I sold tickets and got caught and terminated.
Sorry, but what did you honestly expect
I admitted to the investigator and there was a brief investigation and at the end I was still terminated.
Sorry, but what did you honestly expect
My question would be how could I go about appealing it
There is nothing to appeal. You've been caught, you admitted the offence. What could you possibly appeal against ?
maybe being able to reapply to work for the company
If I were in HR I'd bin your application for somebody more honest

Last edited:

Nemo14

Hello everyone well I am in a difficult situation I was terminated for abusing my main entrance pass I sold tickets and got caught and terminated. I admitted to the investigator and there was a brief investigation and at the end I was still terminated. My question would be how could I go about appealing it and maybe being able to reapply to work for the company and how long of a time should I let pass before I go about doing that. I know it's probably almost impossible but I really wanna try anything you guys know or can help me out with

Why would they want to hire you back?

JasonDeyoung

Just going by what other cm's I know have said in the past, Id say and just being honest but I highly doubt you'd be able to get rehired. I know some places will allow you to after so many months or years. But in my opinion why not try if it's what you truly want. Worst case is they say no. Best of luck

fugawe09

You should ask if you are a "restricted rehire" or "no rehire". If "restricted," you would need to wait at least a year and make your case. But it's an uphill battle. If it's a "no rehire", it ain't gonna happen ever. Not trying to be mean, but they consider what you did to be theft. They, like most employers, take theft very seriously so it's probably a "no rehire."

Many people in your boat find a job at Universal or SeaWorld and, provided they learned from their mistakes, can do well. But screw up a second time and you're at Fun Spot.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom