Tentative Plans

Jordankaylie1

So our dates are November 1st-7th. They are as follows:

Day 1- Arrive at 10:00pm at MCO.
Day 2- Animal Kingdom. River of Lights Dining Package at Tusker House. (When do these reservations typically open?) Planning on rope dropping AK to do one ride in Avatar and then Fastpass the other. Which do you think we should rope drop and which should we Fastpass? I also plan on fastpassing Everest and Dinosaur and using Standby for Safari.
Day 3- Magic Kingdom in the Morning and Hollywood Studios at night to watch Star Wars Fireworks (These will still be a thing right?) I was planning on using our Fastpasses at Magic Kingdom this day possibly? What are your thoughts?
Day 4- Hollywood Studios. We have a Fantasmic Dining Package this day. We will Fastpass Toy Story, Star Tours, and Indiana Jones Stunt Spectacular. We will rope drop Rock n Roller Coaster.
Day 5- Epcot. We will be watching Illuminations this night. I plan on Fastpassing Frozen, Figment, and Spaceship Earth. (We won't be doing Mission Space) We will then rope drop Test Track and then heading over to Soarin.
Day 6- Magic Kingdom. We will be here all day. We have dinner reservations at Be Our Guest.
Day 7- Animal Kingdom in the morning. We will be doing Everest again, probably Fastpass Avatar and then the Safari. Our flight leaves at 6:59pm this night, I would assume we need to be back at the hotel at 3:00pm? Everest is our priority this day.

What are your thoughts on these plans, we want to be able to take an hour or two afternoon break each day. Do you think we are packing things too much? We haven't decided what rides we will fast pass at Magic Kingdom yet.

Jordankaylie1

Original Poster
How big is your travel party? What ages?

At first glance, I'd say too much Studios, too much DAK, not enough Epcot.

Totally forgot about this. There will be two of us Mid 20s. I have been before and Epcot is my least favorite park. I never spend more than half a day there. We won't be doing drinking around the world as we are saving money.

We plan on doing the half day at Hollywood Studios because we are trying to watch both Fan and Star Wars Fireworks.

Upvote 0

CaptainAmerica

Totally forgot about this. There will be two of us Mid 20s. I have been before and Epcot is my least favorite park. I never spend more than half a day there. We won't be doing drinking around the world as we are saving money.

We plan on doing the half day at Hollywood Studios because we are trying to watch both Fan and Star Wars Fireworks.
Fair enough, just prepare for a long wait for Soarin'.

One new not-to-miss at Hollywood Studios is the Music of Pixar show. I went in not expecting much but it was the highlight of my last trip for the entire family.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom