Tent camping in WDW

Cosmic Commando

I have not yet camped at FW ( I plan to), but I have camped in central and Southern FL in "winter". Being cold is not something I would remotely worry about but I am from the Northeast which may alter my perceptions of cold. A summer weight sleeping bag would be all I would suggest. I have never used more than a sleeping bag liner while camping in FL at any time of year.
We weren't camping, but during our Disneymoon in January 2006, it was cold enough to frost. I don't care where you're from... that's pretty cold to be sleeping outside. That being said, we've slept in similar weather up north with just some $25 sleeping bags (not summer ones, though). Anyone camping in the winter should at least be checking the forecast to pack the right gear.

John park hopper

Original Poster
Will be prepared for cold weather, have a winter sleeping bag, and will bring a fan if it's warm and an electric heater if it's cold. Will be packing the RAM 1500 for all weather posibilities. I assume you can bring your own bikes

Cosmic Commando

Will be prepared for cold weather, have a winter sleeping bag, and will bring a fan if it's warm and an electric heater if it's cold. Will be packing the RAM 1500 for all weather posibilities. I assume you can bring your own bikes
Yes. And there are racks at the various places you would want to stop.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom