Temps at night

NelleBelle

Original Poster
For all you veterans who may have cruised eastern caribbean in Feb, how chilly does it get? Should I be packing more than a pair of long pants and a sweat-shirt? I know that weather can vary greatly, I just want to make sure I don't just pack all "warm" weather clothes and have it be freezing the whole trip. I also don't want to OVER-pack, which I feel I might be (going all out for Pirate Night). Thanks!

deanaandrich

I was cruising last week and while the weather was in the upper 70s to lower 80s in the day, it was super windy. Gusts 20-40mph. Still could be in bathing suit but if on the upper decks it was nice to have a light sweater or sweatshirt available. Nighttime was still in the 70s. So I wouldn't pack more than a pair of light jeans/pants and light sweaters.

wdwstateofmind

I would not plan on warm evenings. While I bet you get to the upper 70s during the day, expect upper 50s at night depending on wind. And be prepared for the sun to go down if you're outside. The Caribbean doesn't hold much latent heat this time of year and once that big ball of fire goes down the temp will easily plunge 10 - 20 degrees in less than 30 minutes. If you're looking for warm weather then it's unfortunate that February is not the month to expect it.

NelleBelle

Original Poster
This is good to know--will be happy with whatever, just glad to be out of the Seattle rain:) We'll likely be leaving the northwest with rain jackets so they will come in handy for wind, etc. Thanks!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom