Team Younger: SYWTBAI Season 14, Project Two Open Brainstorming

TheOriginalTiki

Original Poster
That would be awesome! But I'm not sure a roller coaster counts as a carnival ride, so you may want to try to get clarification before pursueing that idea. @TheOriginalTiki @MANEATINGWREATH would this idea count as a jacked up carnival ride?

I actually really like this idea. It gets a big thumbs up from Papi!

IAmNotAHufflepuff

X2 in magic mountain. What if we had that ride but in a soarin' dome? That would be freaky!

How would that work? I'm intrigued, now that Tiki has given the seal of approval, but I'm confused about what you mean.

Also, that seems a little too high-grade to be a carnival ride rather than a D or E-ticket attraction. I still like my wild mouse concept since it's more true to the carnival theme.

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
How would that work? I'm intrigued, now that Tiki has given the seal of approval, but I'm confused about what you mean.

Also, that seems a little too high-grade to be a carnival ride rather than a D or E-ticket attraction. I still like my wild mouse concept since it's more true to the carnival theme.
I mean, we are making 5 rides. There's 7 of us. 5 of us could make different rides and then we vote on what we want to be our main. And then maybe one person does art and logos and whatever. And another helps with our main ride.

The tough part is just choosing one ride to pursue lol. I love the battle boats concept (regardless of what theme it is given). But doing a Dumbo type ride using quantum levitation would definitely be something new and cutting edge.

EmFromPlanetEarth

The Dumbo ride should probably be the main attraction since it would be pretty revolutionary. I vote we theme it to the solar system.

Last edited:

MCParradox

I mean, we are making 5 rides. There's 7 of us. 5 of us could make different rides and then we vote on what we want to be our main. And then maybe one person does art and logos and whatever. And another helps with our main ride.

The tough part is just choosing one ride to pursue lol. I love the battle boats concept (regardless of what theme it is given). But doing a Dumbo type ride using quantum levitation would definitely be something new and cutting edge.

I heard art and logos! Sign me up. Also, for the record, I really like the dueling pirate ships ride, that sounds like a lot of fun!

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
So, I get off work at 8. I'll write up Battle Boats tonight. If anyone wants some weird out there science ideas to spice up the sci-fi aspect of this project, I'm happy to help. This might be one of the few prompts my minor in theoretical physics could help us lol

StevenU

Then put the wild mouse inside the dome.

StevenU

Change the theme of pirates to grandfather clock pendulums . Then I might like it. Otherwise, I still say it is a bad idea.

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
Change the theme of pirates to grandfather clock pendulums . Then I might like it. Otherwise, I still say it is a bad idea.
Sure. Theme is an extremely minor part of this project, so I'm more worried about a cool ride system. Clocks work as a cool visual for it

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
As far as presentation goes, maybe we could format it as a presentation poster (like is used to present engineering projects) or a research paper. Lean into the pseudoscience sci-fi theme a bit. I have a template for the presentation poster I can post in a bit.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom