Team Mist: SYWTBAI Season 14, Project Six Open Brainstorming

Magic Feather

Hey guys! We need to hurry it up! It is due at midnight EST tonight! @TrevorA , please get your post up, as it needs to be first, followed by my theater bit. Full show descriptions from @kmbmw777 and @mickeyfan5534 . Maybe a few reviews and extras if we have time, but lets get this done first.

Snoopy

I've got work tomorrow morning so I'm heading off to bed. Great job this round everyone, I can't wait to see the finished project tomorrow. :D

mickeyfan5534

Just got home from BatB. Really good, could hold a candle to the original but it's hard to beat perfection.

So what I've got. I want @kmbmw777 to sign off and make notes before full out.
Overture: Vortex Curtain (Toccata and Fugue in D Minor)
Sorcerer's Keep: Magic (The Sorcerer's Apprentice): The Apprentice steals The Sorcerer's hat and looses control of the resulting magic, accidentally spreading it throughout the land.
Sorcerer's Keep: Sandpainting (Rite of Spring): The Wizard presents The Apprentice to The Oracle, who shows how far the uncontrolled magic has spread.
Sky: Spanish Web (Pines of Rome): The Apprentice is taken to the sky as he sets off on his quest to save the world. He encounters the first results of his magic when he finds a pod of whales have taken to the stars.
City: Korean Plank and Banquine (Rhapsody in Blue): The Apprentice lands in a city where his magic has led to dreams coming true for a construction worker, a put upon husband, and a family.
Zoo: PowerTrack Trampoline (Carnival of the Animals): The Apprentice finds himself in the city zoo where his magic has made numerous animals become fun loving as they bounce around the exhibits.
Pastoral Mountain: Aerial Silks/Khaleegy/Flower Dance (Ballroom Dance)/Georgian Dance (Pastoral Symphony): The Apprentice bounces so high that he lands in the clouds where a group of Pegasus lead him to a Pastoral Mountain. There he joins in the festivities of Bacchus.
Bald Mountain: Puppetry (Night on Bald Mountain): The festivities are broken up at twilight, as a dark mood overtakes the Pastoral Mountain and the chaotic, out of control magic spreads to unleash a powerful force the Apprentice must fight.
Bald Mountain: Light Man (Ave Maria): The Apprentice manipulates his magic and the power of light to beat back the monstrous and uncontrollable demon that came of his mess.
Finale: Aerial Silks and Trapeze (Firebird Suite): The Apprentice, having conquered his own magic, takes to the stars and commands the universe as the stars and winds kneel to his commands

Thoughts? @kmbmw777

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom