Team Mist: SYWTBAI Season 14, Project Six Open Brainstorming

Snoopy

I wouldn't mind that too much, so long as it was just an after-hours thing. What were you thinking in terms of the event, like serving alcohol or something?

Snoopy

Maybe we could do it like the Fantasmic dinner package, a special dinner at a sit-down restaurant like the Brown Derby or Hollywood and Vine and then drinks and snacks at the Fantasia show?

Snoopy

Thanks! :) I'm leaning more towards Brown Derby for the dinner, it's a more adult oriented restaurant for a more adult oriented nighttime event.

Snoopy

A Cirque collaboration actually wouldn't be too bad of an idea. I'm sure they'd want some sort of presence in WDW while they're adding the new show.

TrevorA

In the Parks
Yes
Hey @mickeyfan5534, you're the leader, right? Can you give me a list of everything our project is gonna look like so I can write the press release that someone can post to the other forum, and then @Magic Feather can write the other blog post and the trip report?

---TrevorA

mickeyfan5534

Also, with the entrance fee, it would be for those who are not attending the park.
That's the point of the hard ticket.
Hey @mickeyfan5534, you're the leader, right? Can you give me a list of everything our project is gonna look like so I can write the press release that someone can post to the other forum, and then @Magic Feather can write the other blog post and the trip report?

---TrevorA
Cirque collab. Entirely redone (possibly renamed?) Theatre of the Stars now enclosed. A Fantasia centric after hours hard ticket while La Nouba is being replaced with it's new show with an extended show and a dinner included at either Brown Derby, Sci-Fi Dine In (with Fantasia clips & the Fantasia 2006 shorts that got made playing on the screen), or a Fantasia character meal at Hollywood and Vine.

Show lineup
  1. Overture (either Toccata and Fugue in D Minor or Beethoven's 5th)
  2. The Sorcerer's Apprentice (A magic act with Mickey)
  3. Sandpainter (Rite of Spring)
  4. Spanish Webs (Pines of Rome)
  5. Korean Plank + Banquine (Rhapsody in Blue)
  6. PowerTrack (this one could be donated from Cirque) (Carnival of the Animals)
  7. Aerial Silks (The Firebird Suite Pt. 1)
  8. Puppetry (Night on Bald Mountain)
  9. Light (Wo)Man (Ave Maria)
  10. Finale: Trapeze and Silks (The Firebird Suite Pt. 2/The Sorcerer's Apprentice)

I say the extended version could have The Nutcracker Suite and maybe Dance of the Hours. Something that could add several acts in the span of a single number.

mickeyfan5534

image-jpeg.193764
Idk if we're still going with this for the theatre.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom