Team Mist, Project Three: SYWTBAI Season 14

JokersWild

That's right. Forgot. Transfer the Seance Room back to Jokers. I can do the stairs though if that's alright.
Cool. Sorry. I'd gladly work on unload as well. Possibly the ballroom as well, but only really if no one else wants it.

I'm also going to try to get everything up tomorrow night because I'm going to be unbelievably busy on Saturday.

DisneyManOne

And don't forget, guys, we need a script and we still need to decide on who our original mascot will be (unless we already decided).

JokersWild

And don't forget, guys, we need a script and we still need to decide on who our original mascot will be (unless we already decided).
We have yet to decide. I'm still partial to La Catrina.

And I was honestly just going to write script sections for the scenes I'm doing. It might be easier if we all want to do that, but we also may end up with a disjointed script.

DisneyManOne

I can do the library/reception and the endless hallway, coffin and door hallway scenes. :)

Alright! We still have the Queue, Foyer, Stretching Room, Loading Area, Changing Portraits, Attic, Graveyard and Hitchhiking Ghosts available if anyone wants to do them.

DisneyManOne

Seven scenes still open, guys. Oh, and keep one thing in mind--I'd say keep extra-close tabs on script dialogue, so when we put it all together in one ride-through, it'll be consistent.

DisneyManOne

I'll take the Foyer, Stretching Room, and Load.

Okay then. So, here's what we've got so far...

Queue
Foyer - @mickeyfan5534
Stretching Room - @mickeyfan5534
Loading Area - @mickeyfan5534
Changing Portraits
Library (Reception Area for Holiday Mascots) - @Snoopy
Escher Staircase Room - @Basketbuddy101
Endless Hallway - @Snoopy
Guy in Coffin - @Snoopy
Door Hallway - @Snoopy
Seance Room - @JokersWild
Ballroom - @JokersWild
Attic - @Basketbuddy101
Graveyard
Hitchhiking Ghosts
Unload - @JokersWild

I've been thinking, guys. What if we were to do the Graveyard as a group effort? We all contribute something to that one scene.

I could maybe do the Changing Portraits and Hitchhiking Ghosts, unless anyone else wants to do them. So, apart from the Graveyard, we need someone to do the Queue. Any takers?

RMichael21

I'll take the queue, is that really all that's left to be done?

@RMichael21 hasnt been around in a minute, are you still with us buddy?

---TrevorA
No, if you didn't see the main thread, I've had some unfortunate circumstances pop up and I've had to leave the competition. :( I really hate dropping out of competitions (I've never actually gotten to that point before), so it really stinks but I need to free up some of my time for my real life commitments. :banghead:

Sorry guys, I'm rooting for you!

mickeyfan5534

No, if you didn't see the main thread, I've had some unfortunate circumstances pop up and I've had to leave the competition. :( I really hate dropping out of competitions (I've never actually gotten to that point before), so it really stinks but I need to free up some of my time for my real life commitments. :banghead:

Sorry guys, I'm rooting for you!
That's a shame. Sorry you couldn't make it to the end RM.

mickeyfan5534

Mascot wise, what about making something Christmassy to fit with the overlay? Krampusnacht, or St. Lucia's Day could fit hilariously well (imagine a girl casually going about with hair made out of constantly melting candles)

TrevorA

In the Parks
Yes
Mascot wise, what about making something Christmassy to fit with the overlay? Krampusnacht, or St. Lucia's Day could fit hilariously well (imagine a girl casually going about with hair made out of constantly melting candles)

I like @JokersWild 's suggestion for La Catrina too! We can use all of them in any capacity, because they're all winners. I'm confident that we've expanded beyond merely a Christmas overlay, though, and we can make our choices with that frame-of-reference in mind.

---TrevorA

DisneyManOne

I'll take the queue, is that really all that's left to be done?

---TrevorA

Yep, all except the graveyard, which we are working on as a group effort.

Queue - @TrevorA
Foyer - @mickeyfan5534
Stretching Room - @mickeyfan5534
Loading Area - @mickeyfan5534
Changing Portraits - @DisneyManOne
Library (Reception Area for Holiday Mascots) - @Snoopy
Escher Staircase Room - @Basketbuddy101
Endless Hallway - @Snoopy
Guy in Coffin - @Snoopy
Door Hallway - @Snoopy
Seance Room - @JokersWild
Ballroom - @JokersWild
Attic - @Basketbuddy101
Graveyard - Group effort
Hitchhiking Ghosts - @DisneyManOne
Unload - @JokersWild

So, we've got all that sorted out. We just need to work on the graveyard sequence. Any ideas?

Basketbuddy101

@DisneyManOne I really liked your idea for the attic, having it turned into a demented playroom hosted by Lock, Shock and Barrel. Currently working on a script for the section. Just wanted to say thanks for sparking the idea!

Edit: Also, I'm going to go ahead and add Oogie to the attic as well, introducing it so to speak.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom