Team Cap: SYWTBAI Season 14, Project Two Open Brainstorming

spacemt354

Chili's
Space I saw it, looks good!
tumblr_nikl8pxDdz1tq4of6o1_500.gif

spacemt354

Chili's
For the ride through -- if we want a really "trippy" neurological ride -- music could play a large role in it.

Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the Moon has some sounds and effects to it that, combined with distorted images and mental illusions, could create an insanely bizarro ride.

spacemt354

Chili's
Would anyone be opposed to changing it from a boat ride to a haunted house style ride. Not necessary a haunted house-- I'm thinking Shutter Island Psych Hospital if anyone has ever seen that movie.
ghost-hole-ride.jpg

The reason I say this is it might be too close to the Willy Wonka scene, and I'd rather be on the safe side by doing something different.

Daveeeeed

THE TWISTER

Coming to Universal Studios Hollywood is The Twister!
You will experience the ultimate flat ride -- like one never seen before:D.

The Story

The Tornado Sim 2000, as your guide calls it, will be an experimental Tornado simulation. Boasting an epic indoor queue, you will really be inserted in the experience. You take flight on one of the pods (each one has has four seats with seat belts). Also each closed "pod" is named after a real storm chaser. To make the ride random... the flat-ride can either be a dust devil, a water spout, or a Tornado.

Statistics
Costing 35 million to build... this is one of the most expensive flat rides ever, but that cost mainly comes from the epic theming throughout the queue making this experience more on par with a C-ticket than a flat ride. Even though the ride system is it will still offer a more thrilling yet less dizzying experience than teacups.

Picture Three teacups rides connected to each other except having the ability to go up and down, and far superior theming.

Continued later -- about to watch spacecraft launch.

Last edited:

CraniumCommand89

Would anyone be opposed to changing it from a boat ride to a haunted house style ride. Not necessary a haunted house-- I'm thinking Shutter Island Psych Hospital if anyone has ever seen that movie.
ghost-hole-ride.jpg

The reason I say this is it might be too close to the Willy Wonka scene, and I'd rather be on the safe side by doing something different.
This changes the backstory, but I'll make adjustments.

CraniumCommand89

THE TWISTER

Coming to Universal Studios Hollywood is The Twister!
You will experience the ultimate flat ride -- like one never seen before:D.

The Story

The Tornado Sim 2000, as your guide calls it, will be an experimental Tornado simulation. Boasting an epic indoor queue, you will really be inserted in the experience. You take flight on one of the pods (each one has has four seats with seat belts). Also each closed "pod" is named after a real storm chaser. To make the ride random... the flat-ride can either be a dust devil, a water spout, or a Tornado.

Statistics
Costing 35 million to build... this is one of the most expensive flat rides ever, but that cost mainly comes from the epic theming throughout the queue making this experience more on par with a C-ticket than a flat ride. Even though the ride system is it will still offer a more thrilling yet less dizzying experience than teacups.

Picture Three teacups rides connected to each other except having the ability to go up and down, and far superior theming.

Continued later -- about to watch spacecraft launch.
Wasn't there already a ride in Universal called Twister?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom