TDS ToT

WDWFantasmic

Original Poster
Does anybody know what this ride will be called and would I be able to ride in mid July? Any other information regarding the ride would be greatly appreciated. All I know is it's the most expensive one at $181.5 million!:eek:
I thought it was the same version as DCA's which only costs less than half that at $75 million. :lookaroun

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
From what I`ve read it`ll be nothing like DCA`s version - far superior, and may even give MGM`s a run for it`s money.

WDWFantasmic

Original Poster
stitchcastle said:
are you sure it's not going to have the 5th dimmension room?

The ride will be identical to the DCA one in terms of movement. The special effects are different though. I hope it opens before my July trip. :zipit: I sure hope Journey doesn't close also.

jrriddle

stitchcastle said:
so after ToT, what's the next big thing for TDR?

In reality...next big thing will be the new hotel just outside the Disneyland park and a Cirque show.

Rumour wise...
A Monster Inc ride (where the Meet the World building was) that will blow DCA's off it's hinges (sorry couldn't resist :D ).
A "Hollywood Backlot" sort of area between Main St and Tomorrowland.
A complete overhaul of Tomorrowland (please be Eddie Sotto's Sci-Fi City)
A new land for TDS (in that vacant spot beside Indy...my bet would be a Finding Nemo Area).
That's all the current rumors I can think of. If I can remember anything else I'll post it.
If anyone has heard/read anything please post it. the OLC are really good about keeping plans under wraps.

S.E.A.

jrriddle said:
In reality...next big thing will be the new hotel just outside the Disneyland park and a Cirque show.

Rumour wise...
A Monster Inc ride (where the Meet the World building was) that will blow DCA's off it's hinges (sorry couldn't resist :D ).
A "Hollywood Backlot" sort of area between Main St and Tomorrowland.
A complete overhaul of Tomorrowland (please be Eddie Sotto's Sci-Fi City)
A new land for TDS (in that vacant spot beside Indy...my bet would be a Finding Nemo Area).
That's all the current rumors I can think of. If I can remember anything else I'll post it.
If anyone has heard/read anything please post it. the OLC are really good about keeping plans under wraps.

WOW I really hope the Hollywood Backlot comes true (hopefully they could put in Cinemagicque and everything that was great about D-MGm plus a whole slew of new attractions) and Sci Fi City would be perfect! (TDL's Tomorrowland upgrade has been long overdue) plus that brand new Space Mountain! oh my heck!

and Yay!! a new TDS land...although i kind of hope it's not Nemo-related. maybe PoTC would work well in that spot given all the greenery. Pirate Mountain anyone?

jrriddle

S.E.A. said:
WOW I really hope the Hollywood Backlot comes true (hopefully they could put in Cinemagicque and everything that was great about D-MGm plus a whole slew of new attractions) and Sci Fi City would be perfect! (TDL's Tomorrowland upgrade has been long overdue) plus that brand new Space Mountain! oh my heck!

and Yay!! a new TDS land...although i kind of hope it's not Nemo-related. maybe PoTC would work well in that spot given all the greenery. Pirate Mountain anyone?

Again let me stress these are only rumours and some of them pretty old.
You would be best to listen to Joe and Corrus about any rumours.
But as far as rumours go. I'm with you on Sci-Fi City. That would be amazing!
Especially with a new Space Mountain (just as long as it doesn't have anything to do with a Stitch overlay).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom