Taxis carseats

JennyANN

Original Poster
We are staying at Wyndham Bonnet resort for our upcoming vacation. Currently we plan to use the hotels shuttle service. But is it possible to get a taxi with a Carseat, if needed? I imagine it is an issue in the area and many families would need. It might make more sense to just grab a cab from the resort to Disney, financially speaking. Also, for anyone who has used to cabs from Disney to other hotels, including Wyndham bonnet, is it convenient?

Thanks!

wogwog

The taxis do not furnish car seats. "mearstransportation.com" is the largest local company serving WDW.

HRHPrincessAriel

I think some *might* but I wouldn't bank on it. It's not a guarantee...just like when you reserve one from a rental company. They can't guarantee they'll have it. I'm also one of those that worry it won't meet the size specs for what my kid needs.

WWWD

Taxis are very easy to use around WDW property, but the costs can add up if you are constantly using them. However, I have never seen one with a car seat. I would contact your hotel and get the phone number of the taxi companies that service the hotel and then call them directly and ask if they will provide one upon request.

I know once when our youngest was still in a booster, we used a taxi to get back to our resort from a late character dinner - we did not want to do the whole bus transfer taking over an hour when a cab got us there in 15 minutes. In hindsight, my vacation brain made a poor decision of only just buckling him in. Unfortunately the "bubble" can make you let your guard down where you would never do outside of it.

jaklgreen

Taxis do not carry car seats. They would not waste the trunk space on them. Maybe you can rent a car. Taxis are expensive in that area so if you use one a couple of times I would think it would almost pay for a rental car.

docdebbi

unless your child is larger, and only needs a booster seat, this would be very impractical due to the amount of time and effort it takes to properly install an anchored car seat. we bring ours with us, they are free on usair, and spend the time installing them only once at the beginning and then the time to uninstall when we get back to the airport.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom