Taxi Rates?

Mickey'n'Minnie

Original Poster
Hi Everyone,

I need to take a taxi from POP to the Premium Outlets sometime in September and I'm trying to budget how much it would cost but I don't know what the taxi rates start at.

Also, would Mears be able to take us there as well or are they specifically for larger attractions like Universal and Discovery Cove?

Thanks in advance!

msep003

ok to make it waayyyy cheaper take the Disney Bus to Down Town Disney then from there take a Taxi ride to Premium Outlets this will cost you way cheaper .

Taxi ride around $10 to $15 from Down Town Disney from POP almost $30 or more one way .

Disneykings

Hi. Just looking for some upto date info on Discovery Cove and Seaworld if possible. Sorry I know its not Disney :oops:

I have scheduled a day at each, we are staying at Saratoga Springs and where planning on taking a taxi. I know, buses will be cheaper but its a birthday treat and as it will be long days. Taxi it has to be. Can we pre-book a Taxi at the resort easily. We are coming from UK so not sure how anything works so any help would be great. We want an early taxi to Discovery Cove so pre-booking would be best. Does it take long to get there? Aiming to be there for 7.30am. Hubby dosent want to drive a hire car and after a bad accident recently, I am to scared to drive.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom