Taxi from Pop Century to Universal??

mbisenius

Original Poster
We are staying on property for our entire trip in June but are planning to go to Universal Studios for two days. Does anyone have suggestions on a taxi service or how to set up pick-up times?

Thanks!

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
You would more than likely be better off renting a car for a couple of days. Depending on what you pay for the rental car it should be a wash or better than the cab fare and you will have the freedom to come and go as you please. Per taxifarefinder.com you are looking at about $45 one way for a cab ride.

cemeb4dk

I think mears offers shuttles something like $28 roundtrip. Rental car maybe easier depending on how many people you have. You can rent a car from the swan and dolphin I think its Enterprise there. But factor in parking at universal for 2 days, and then gas. Parking is either $12-$15 a day if my memory serves me correctly. We do UNiversal in 1 day, we get there 2 park 1 day pass and we get everything in, but we have been there before so there are things we avoid.

cemeb4dk

Did they say how long it took, is it like a normal city bus stopping every block or so. That would drive me nuts, but if I was desperate and or on a strict budget its an option.

jessfriends

I looked on the Mears website and could not find shuttle transportation from Royal Pacific Resort to Gaylord Palms & also Gaylord Palms to Pop Century. Is this possible or can I just get a taxi the morning I want to leave to go to the next resort? Is it common to find taxis waiting outside of Royal Pacific and Gaylord Palms?

I would prefer to book my transporation and pay for it ahead of time. I already did it for Orlando airport to Royal Pacific. Renting a car is not an option for me. I am traveling alone and this is my first time at Royal Pacific & Gaylord Palms and I would appreciate any help.

Thanks.

Rob562

I looked on the Mears website and could not find shuttle transportation from Royal Pacific Resort to Gaylord Palms & also Gaylord Palms to Pop Century. Is this possible or can I just get a taxi the morning I want to leave to go to the next resort? Is it common to find taxis waiting outside of Royal Pacific and Gaylord Palms?

I would prefer to book my transporation and pay for it ahead of time. I already did it for Orlando airport to Royal Pacific. Renting a car is not an option for me. I am traveling alone and this is my first time at Royal Pacific & Gaylord Palms and I would appreciate any help.

Thanks.

I'd call Mears and ask them about your transportation questions. Often the more non-typical the situation, the harder it is to book online.

-Rob

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom