1. Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Tarzen and Jane

Discussion in 'Animation, Movies, TV' started by FutureCEO, Jul 20, 2002.

1. FutureCEO

FutureCEO Well-Known Member

Sequel to the Tarzen coming out on Monday to Disney DVD and VHS. IT's their 1st year anniversary
  2. mkt

mkt Awesome

blech... when I was in Detroit, I passed a huge billboard for it... I wanted to tear it down. This movie, IMO, is the second lowest in the latest batch of sequels (Hunchback 2 takes the cake)
  3. vicanne18

vicanne18 New Member

Has anyone seen this one yet? I'm debating whether or not it's worth it to go out and buy it; if it bombed I'll prolly not bother. Or just rent it - then it's always returnable if it's horrible!
  4. 2much2do

2much2do New Member

I just got this movie today and have watched it. If you have kids who liked the original, they will probably like this one. As for me....well, it is really so Saturday morning cartoonish, that it makes me sad. It is ok, I guess, but if I didn't have little kids, I wouldn't buy it.
  5. MKCustodial

MKCustodial Well-Known Member

It hasn't being released down here yet, but I figured it'd be the first few episodes of the series. I like the series very much, I just don't think they should sell it as a "sequel". They should have done something like they did with the Buzz VHS and DVD, the first episodes tied to eachother as a big movie.