Tangled restrooms opening date

10Magic

This will be part of NG, there is a wealth of information to be had from peoples bowel movements. The amount of Disney food verses non-Disney in the bowl will be invaluable information on pricing and range of dining options the guest will receive. Ideally the guest needs to feel full after a meal with a good sense of value butt that meal needs not to linger around or sales of following meals will be effected adversely dropping the over spending per guest per day on food items.
Wow. There's so much that I don't know. So, simply by feeding one of these "Enchanted Toilets", we can help the overall guest experience. This is a duece that I will cherish. Thank you.

Genie of the Lamp

Just remember if your having trouble going, just take/consume a spoonful of sugar. That'll help your #1 or #2 go down in a most delightful way i.e. to medicine. Then you'll be merrily singing hakuna matata the rest of your way singing all your problem/concern philosophies away.

Edit: So will there need to be any frontline "potty trained" cm's for this experience.

Lee

Adventurer
But that is not what happened in this case. We know the reason for the new bathrooms, the walking path and the most probable fate of the old bathrooms. It is a project that needed to be done. They could have done it on the cheap, but they didn't.

Sure they could have spent the money in any one of a hundred other places, but I am just pleased to see Disney once again putting this much attention into something as simple as a bathroom. I do not have the first clue if this is a sign of things to come, a pet project, or whatever, but the fact remains that Disney did this project up to Disney standards.
Agreed.
Whether or not I think it was the best move, they did a fantastic job.

Just hate to see that kind of coin dropped on toilets when there are so many other projects in need.

yoyoflamingo

We can bring our guests with us to the companion restroom? It's that kind of meetup!
As long as you sign the NDA.

So are these going to be E-ticket restrooms or more of a C or D?
I thought they were creating a new class - the P ticket.

Eye candy? Depends on who is next to you!
Just remember - No flash photography.

Will there be soft openings?
Perhaps Colace can be a sponsor? Then they will be guaranteed.

I have too much time waiting for this blizzard to hit...

Weather_Lady

What washrooms did Weather_Lady see in October then? Storybook Circus? I tinkled there too.
Yes, it was dinner at BOG. We had to cancel ADR's at Sci Fi, and change our MK/DHS day to an all MK day as a result. This is some of the flexibility I fear FP+ is going to take away.

The ones in New Fantasyland, near Gaston's Tavern. (No one pees like Gaston.)

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Agreed.
Whether or not I think it was the best move, they did a fantastic job.

Just hate to see that kind of coin dropped on toilets when there are so many other projects in need.
Internally toilets, but the visual facade for this is such a big part of Fantasyland - it really does need to look as good as it looks. I think it it well worth the money and time spent to get this part right.

djlaosc

Internally toilets, but the visual facade for this is such a big part of Fantasyland - it really does need to look as good as it looks. I think it it well worth the money and time spent to get this part right.

I'm sure that it will look nice, but I would bet that there would be no complaints about the cost of toilets if something worthwhile/substantial (FLE seems to be all style very little substance) was being built - if we were getting (any of) Carsland/Pixar Place expansion, Imagination 4.0, Wonders of Life 2.0, Mysterious Island/Beastlie Kingdomme, etc., then no one would be complaining about the cost of toilets.

When this years openings are Tangled Toilets, Adventureland game and a Princess Meet 'n' Greet for Magic Kingdom, and nothing at the other parks apart from Disney Jr. being refreshed, compared to Transformers, Springfield (which seems to be Universal's own version of FLE - offering similar attractions, and which will only take around a year to build), Antarctica, and even Fun Stop America is getting a big expansion, people will complain about the cost of toilets!

(Yes, I know that FLE and TT2.0 opened at the end of last year, so will be new to most people visiting, but Despicable Me, Universal Superstar Parade and Universal Cinematic Spectacular were all new last year as well, but it's not stopped them doing from doing anything major this year (although I know that they opened earlier in the year than FLE/TT2.0)

Glasgow

The detail going into these bathrooms is the very reason I still have faith in the Walt Disney company. It's overdoing the most insignificant things to the point there is continued interest. (ok, mainteance aside .. ;))

Yert3

This has probably been addressed already, but why did they feel the need to build restrooms there? There are restrooms literally less than 100 feet away right next to Peter Pan.

djlaosc

This has probably been addressed already, but why did they feel the need to build restrooms there? There are restrooms literally less than 100 feet away right next to Peter Pan.

The Peter Pan toilets are supposed to be removed, and then used for a longer interactive queue for Peter Pan.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom