Tangled restrooms opening date

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Passholders can register next week for an exclusive bathroom sneak peak on 2/23 & 2/24. Space is limited and restricted to current passholders only. Cast Member preview dates will take place that week as well. The bathrooms are also expected to be an Extra Magic Hour offering.
You need to add a winky/smiley to this. For a second there, I thought you were being legit. You had me right up to EMH offering.
On the other hand, we did have a press conference for benches, so your tongue in cheek suggestion may not be that far off.

MickeyPeace

My inside source told me that this area will have an interactive queue. There will a maypole like in the movie but in place of ribbons there will be toilet paper. Guests will have to grab ahold, dance around the pole once then proceed to the toilet with whatever paper they can rip off.

TDO hopes to save on toilet paper while appearing to enhancing the guest experience.

lego606

MagicBandit
My inside source told me that this area will have an interactive queue. There will a maypole like in the movie but in place of ribbons there will be toilet paper. Guests will have to grab ahold, dance around the pole once then proceed to the toilet with whatever paper they can rip off.

TDO hopes to save on toilet paper while appearing to enhancing the guest experience.

Just wait until one of the tour group leaders knocks over the pole.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom