Talk my wife down from the ledge...

notslim99

Original Poster
Thanks for the advice everyone! We're going to keep the deluxe dining. I like having the option of QS or TS meals at any given time. Plus, she will do better sitting at a table than standing in a line.

My wife and I feel better about it with all the great advice on here. :D

BrerWayne

I see you are a fellow LSU fan. Surprised you were not there in Feb. like the rest of us. My son was 17 months at the time. And he is VERY active. My advice: Agree with the no deluxe dining plan unless your kid is able to sit through multiple sit down dinners. We went straight quick service. I stood in line (which can take a long time) while my wife kept the kids entertained. There is no way he could have sat through a sit down dinner which would anger me and possibly other diners. The other thing is, he got tired of the stroller. He is very active but it is so crowded in the parks. So several times a day I tried to find a place with not so much foot traffic and just let him run and burn off energy. Naps ( cant stress the importance of them enough ). Finally, make peace with the fact that your child will dictate the pace of the trip. Push them to the point of misery, and everyone is miserable. All in all, we had parts of our trip that were pure magic and other parts that had me wishing we would have stayed home. All in all though, Im glad we went. Good luck, Geaux Tigers!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom