Taking 5 kids under age 4 to Disney at same time Help!

sherylemomof2

Original Poster
We have a family trip planned in May to WDW for a week. Please Do Not Tell us we are crazy or send rude remarks.
The children will be twin 10 month old boys , twin 22 month old boys and a 2 almost 3 year old girl.
There will be 7 adults traveling with the children.
OK My question Can restauants handle 4 high chairs at a table plus toddler seat?
Is there any restaurants we want to avoid?
I have been to Disney over 35 times but only traveled with my twins once. This trip also traveling with my niece and her three kids.
Second Question_ Due to having a side by side stroller we had to ride in Wheelchair marked monorail before is there more then one Wheelchair section per monorail car? As this year we will have two double strollers.
We are staying at the contemporary on the monorail line.?
When can we officially schedule meals how many days out? Last time we did not get to schedule two restaurants we so wanted to eat at Chef Mickeys and Liberty Tree Tavern?
Thanks for your help Sheryle

lilclerk

With 7 adults, you'll be fine with 5 little ones. I'm sure the restaurants won't have a problem accommodating your party size, just make sure to mention when you make your dining reservations how many high chairs/toddler seats you'll need, and your table will be ready.
You can make dining reservations 180 days out, so check this
http://pscalculator.net/allearsnet/pscalcae.php
and it'll tell you what day you can call.

Not sure about the monorail's wheelchair cars, I'm sure someone else can help you with that.

shari71

I am pretty sure there is more than one wheelchair car per monorail. Even if it is not a wheelchair car, it usually can handle it. You might be on different sides of the seats though. For example. In a car, there is 2 to 3 sections with two rows of seating per section. It is open between these sections so you can talk and see them, you just might not be right next to each other. Please also note that wheelchairs have preference to these cars. Also during crowded times, you just might have to split up or everyone stand next to the strollers.

Contemporary is really nice for the monorail. I would like to stay there sometime.

Call 180 days before your vacation and you should be able to book up to 10 days (basically up to 190 days from your first day of vacation.). Just note that you probably won't be able to do this totally at some of the more popular restaurants like CRT or LeCellier. If you call less than 180 days, then call now. Chef Mickey's fills up! I don't know about LTT - that depends on the time of year.

coltow

Make sure to call for your dining reservations 180 days from the day you check in. When traveling with a big group it may be a bit wise to stick to the buffets or family style restaurants. That way there is no ordering off a menu and waiting for everyone's food. It'll save time, time to be spent on attractions. Some of the places we like besides the 2 you mentioned are Crystal Palace, 1900 Park Fare, Cape May Cafe and Garden Grill.

peemagg

Something I have found out for this trip coming up, is that when you make a reservation be sure and tell them that you have 5 infants and 7 adults. If you don't then they will just treat it as a party of 11. This is especially important if you are on the dining plan.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom