Take your Partner By The Hand

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
Original Poster
Howdy Folks and Folkettes
Seeing as how September is International square dance month i was wondering

Where on Property is your favourite place to dance ?

I don't want to know where was (PI is gone folks) but where is ?

Cheers everyone :D

real mad hatter

Pleasure Island was in DTD, it was a collection of rather loud night clubs geared to 20 and 30 somethings. A place to drink too much and dance the night away. It got over run by locals.
Cheers..I just hit that once,way back in 2004.. Yeh..These dang teenagers dancing and singing to music I don't understand..I thought someone had left their tumble dryer on and it turns out to be a disco..:confused:

real mad hatter

If it's too loud you are too old :hilarious:
Trust me..My all time favourite band are one of the loudest bands in the world..RUSH ...We have a local music talent thing going on in our little hamlet..I have listened to many young local bands,one who play every song with the loudest distortion on their equipment..:confused:....It might as well be in Swahili...However another young and upcoming band I heard at the weekend played 6 songs..I understood every word in each song..Give me quality over decibels any day...;)..

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
Original Poster
Trust me..My all time favourite band are one of the loudest bands in the world..RUSH ...We have a local music talent thing going on in our little hamlet..I have listened to many young local bands,one who play every song with the loudest distortion on their equipment..:confused:....It might as well be in Swahili...However another young and upcoming band I heard at the weekend played 6 songs..I understood every word in each song..Give me quality over decibels any day...;)..
RUSH ... Not familiar with big band 50's Music o_Oo_Oo_O

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom