Tahu's WDW trip

Okay.. we left for florida on Friday, March 16th IN A CAR with a portable TV and we stopped at the Hermitage on the 17th I beleve and got a discount because it was Andrew Jackson's B-Day. We arrived late that night at Holiday Inn Main Gate(we could see old town and a bill board for primeval whirl from our hotel.) Before going to sleep, I watched a bit of the Disney Propaganda channel as I did each night.
I'll tell about my Magic Kingdom day later or as I call it: Nice Hat!

FigmentJedi

Original Poster
Nice Hat!part 1

I didn't have a nice trip, I had a wonderful trip!!
Anyway, in the morning we had a quaint breakfast of poptarts and complementary cereal. We entered the gates of magic and we saw the TOT ad thingy, We entered the parking gates of MK and parked in a AAA space in the dopey lot(I didn't see anyone smoking pot though :lol: ) We rode the monorail to the park and got there when the gates opened to the magic kingdom. I brought a Video Camera ( a ViewCam) to each park. I wanted to stop and meet characters in town square but we needed to get a FASTPASS for Space Mountain. On the way, we saw street performers (which I taped a bit of along with the partners statue). We got our FASTPASS and went through Fantasyland. I insisted to not tape till we got to adventure land so I could keep the tape consistent by land. I gave up on it and we did Haunted Mansion first. I taped some of the stretch room and graveyard.
Afterward I was considering to get a HM clue keychain but I decided not to since it didn't have the cards to play.We got in line for Splash Mountain, but it broke down and we went to Pirates of the Carribean and taped all of the stuff post-drop.It was my 1st time on PotC sinc it was clsed for renovation last time at WDW and DL. We needed to get back to Tommorowland to see my sister perform. You see,one reason I wanted to go was because my sister was going to perform with her school's orchestra at Tommorowland Stage. Before showtime,we rode the TTA and I taped it since it goes through tommorowland and it would be easier to capture Space Mountain and Buzz on video that way. I taped my sisters performance and there even were crazy people standing up in their peoplemover cars and cheering. We went on Space Mountain and I taped the post show.
We then went on the dreaded, horrifying,smelly, and most annoying ride.................................................................................................................................................................................................................. It's A Small World
My camera's batterys unfotunatly died at the finale. I didn't charge them the night before assuming they'd have enough juice.
but it does leave a suspensful "did we survive" ending to the MK tape. Part 2 of MK aka nice hat later!

FigmentJedi

Original Poster
Nice Hat part 2

Before Small World,we got a fastpass for Buzz Lightyear.Then We did the Liberty Belle Riverboat and I took alot of photos using a disposable camera. I forgot some attraction order but then I think we saw the parade (and ran into my sister )TheMad Hatter commented on my Dinosaur Jack hat,saying"Nice Hat!". Dad got a Mickey camera strap at the crows nest shop in adventureland and then we saw the tiki room. We caught the train and rode it back to Toontown and went to Mickey and Minnie's Houses. We walked back to Tommorowland and rode Buzz Lightyear. Dad won by somehow hitting a high score target. I got a Figment Pin at a pinstand and we took the train to Fronteirland and got a FASTPASS to Splash Mountain. We went to Adventureland and 1st we did the TreeHouse, then we rode the Jungle Cruise and our Skipper encouraged the riders to go to Dinosaur Jack's Sunglass Shack at DCA calling it the best place to get sunglasses. He told the 1st Monorail joke if you have heard of it before. Afterward,we returned to splash mountain and we happened to be riding with my sister's friend. We then got In line for Big thunder Mountain, but it broke down and we went to Fantasyland and rode the carrousel,Snow white and Pooh. We went back to main street and I ate a cookie and cupcake from the bakery. We went into the Emporium and I got the souvineir Book. We watched the fireworks and then left the Magic Kingdom. Riding the Parking Tram , our driver was rather funny "We are now arriving at Sleepy and Dopey. Raise your hand if you are Sleepy,raise your hand if you are Dopey..um forget I said that. Please don't tell Mickey!!" We returned to the hotel.
Next: the grand Mini Figment shopping Spree!!!

FigmentJedi

Original Poster
The Grand Figment Mini Shopping Spree Part 1

Epcot-March 19th
We parked in the Imagine lot and we began our journey into discovery and figment shopping.I was wearing my Figment Shirt and Pin when we entered. I even sang along when One little Spark came up in the enterance music. We first did Test Track to beat crowds and then we went to Mouse Gear and I got a Pilot Figment beanie and a figurine. We then went to Journey into Imagination and rode the new ride,then the Imageworks and HISTA. I got a Figment Hat and a larger beanbag plush.From that point, Many cast members commented on my hat and mistook me for Figment.Wew then did the Land pavillion and rode Living with the land, Food Rocks, and Circle of Life.We went to the Living Seas and then we stopped at Inoventions and I played Kingdom Hearts a bit. We rode Spaceship Earth and then we did Universe of Energy. We then did Wonders of Life and rode Body Wars.Unfortunatly, Cranium Command broke down and we moved on to World Showcase.
Part 2 coming soon

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom