Tahitian Terrace to return?

Phroobar

They use to do an Aladdin story time show back there. That is why there is a full size cave of wonders lion entrance back there.

GiveMeTheMusic

It was originally a fancy ish dinner show - Aladdin's Oasis. That's why the elaborate sets and theming are present. They eventually dropped that and moved to the daytime storytelling show, and now it's just a space for Fantasmic to go eaters to eat their expensive boxed lunches. Would be amazing if Tahitian Terrace came back and added another quality dining option with entertainment.

Longhairbear

We never have been to that space, altho my husband did as a child, way back when it was serving food. It would be cool if it was a restaurant again. I believe it used to share the kitchen with the Mary Poppins space.

D

Deleted member 107043

We never have been to that space, altho my husband did as a child, way back when it was serving food. It would be cool if it was a restaurant again. I believe it used to share the kitchen with the Mary Poppins space.

They're the same building. When Disneyland first opened you could walk directly through the Mary Poppins space (Jolly Holiday Cafe, which was called the Plaza Pavillion restaurant back then) directly into the Tahitian Terrace.

dweezil78

So apparently this tiki is a new addition that just showed up at at Tropical Imports right outside the entrance for what used to be and might someday soon be Tahitian Terrace? Anyone else seen it?

11923262_10206286254808731_3267389136952224755_n.jpg

Californian Elitist

So apparently this tiki is a new addition that just showed up at at Tropical Imports right outside the entrance for what used to be and might someday soon be Tahitian Terrace? Anyone else seen it?

11923262_10206286254808731_3267389136952224755_n.jpg

I've never seen this tiki before... It's possible Tahitian Terrace really is coming back. We need more clues and an announcement from Disney, though.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom