TAFI Town Hall

Matt7187

I don't want to speak for Matt, but from what it looks like, it's flexible depending on interest. It will either be 16 or 20, based on how the game is formatted.
How we will be doing it is that we need multiples of four. If, say we only get 17 people by the time we need to start, I will drop the 17th person to sign up so we have 16, a multiple of four

DSquared

RMichael21

It's Back...

This January, experience the return of the multi-month event that changed everything. You'll need to bring your best in order to be crowned the winner of...

The Sole Imagineer Season Two: Redemption Island

In addition, I recommend that you watch tonight's premiere of "Survivor: Cambodia - Second Chance" at 8:00 PM EST on CBS to familiarize yourself with the game of Survivor.

Sam Magic

Join me tonight for an importance announcement. Keep watch on this thread as I will post the live video here. My friends, today is a wonderful day!
giphy.gif

RMichael21

Checking in here after a long while...how is this stuff working now?
Basically, how I believe everything was "set" a few months ago is that the 2016 season will ditch the current conversationalists idea and move towards the old "start a competition without 'approval'" idea. Basically, you can start an ICS competition whenever, but it's HIGHLY suggested that you talk with other hosts that already plan on hosting around the same time. For example, IDI, space, Sam and I have already talked about how and when TSI will end in a way that won't interrupt TCG in too big of a way.

At least, that was my take on it.

RMichael21

TAFI - 2015 ICS STANDINGS (October, 2015 Update)

With the conclusion of The Sorcerer's Apprentice - Season Three, it's time for another update to the ICS rankings! So far, it's been a great first 10 months of the 2015 ICS Season and we hope to see everyone on this list (and new competitors as well) compete in future competitions! The total point values calculated after The Choice will all lead up to the exciting ICS Tournament II in December where the 2015 Imagineering Champion will be crowned. Some things to look forward to in the future:
@Matt7187 's The Choice
@DisneyManOne 's The League of Dreamers
ICS Tournament II (Elite Eight)

@RMichael21 's The Sole Imagineer Season Two: Redemption Island

1. @tcool - 39 points
2. @RMichael21 - 31 points*
3. @TheOriginalTiki - 27 points
4. @JokersWild - 26 points
5. @IDInstitute - 24 points
6. @Matt7187 - 22 points
7. @Zweiland - 19 points
8. @Sam4D23 - 18 Points
11T. @Vipraa - 17 points
11T. @spacemt354 - 17 points
11T. @jdmdisney99 - 17 points
12. @DisneyPrincess1993 - 15 points
13. @orlando678- - 13 points
14. @DSquared - 12 points
15. @englanddg - 10 points
17T. @ctxak98 - 8 points
17T. @InfiniteRightEar97 - 8 points
20T. @MCParradox - 7 points
20T. @LittleGiants16 - 7 points
20T. @Bucfan87 - 7 points
21. @MonorailRed - 6 points
22. @Voxel - 5 points
23. @Brer Panther - 4 points
24. @MA Screamin' - 3.5 Points
26T. @JoseLorenzo - 3 points
26T. @Darth_Disney - 3 points
27. @Flippin'Flounder - 2 points
29T. @Nick Wilde - 1 point
29T. @ScorpionX - 1 point

*Indicates 1 point deducted from ICS point total in exchange for immunity in The Sorcerer's Apprentice - Season Three: Challenge One

We're proud to say that a total of 29 different people have competed in either The Sole Imagineer, The Creator Games or The Sorcerer's Apprentice - Season Three or even all three competitions! The following standings are a combination of the final standings of The Sole Imagineer, The Creator Games and The Sorcerer's Apprentice - Season Three. After each remaining competition this year, the final standings will be added into these rankings.

However, don't fret. Just because you may be on the bottom of the list doesn't mean that you can't work your way up the rankings! Also, if you're near the top, don't get to comfortable, as someone could easily take you spot away with lighting speed.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom