TAFI - New and Longtime Member Introductions!

Clover Bailey

• Tell everyone about yourself (Can either be general or specifics) My name is Ranky, I am sarcastic and a Disney fan. I really like ginger ale.
  • When did you start liking Disney? Ever since I first visited WDW at 6 months old, I have been a Disney Parks fan.
  • Have you ever been to any theme parks or amusement parks (including Disney)? Yes.
  • If so, which ones? I have been to the Magic Kingdom, Epcot, MGM Studios, Animal Kingdom, Universal Orlando, Islands of Adventure, Legoland Florida and some theme park in Ireland.
  • What's one thing you criticize Disney for? The Death of Mr. Toad.
  • What's one thing you compliment Disney on? For putting great detail, storytelling and quality in their attractions.
  • What's your favorite Disney movie? From Walt Disney Animation, it is the 1951 Alice in Wonderland.
  • What's your favorite Disney attraction? Either Space Mountain, Tower of Terror, DINOSAUR or Journey into Imagination.
  • Who's your favorite Imagineer? Don't really know any.

The90skid

• Tell everyone about yourself (Can either be general or specifics) My name is Ranky, I am sarcastic and a Disney fan. I really like ginger ale.
  • When did you start liking Disney? Ever since I first visited WDW at 6 months old, I have been a Disney Parks fan.
  • Have you ever been to any theme parks or amusement parks (including Disney)? Yes.
  • If so, which ones? I have been to the Magic Kingdom, Epcot, MGM Studios, Animal Kingdom, Universal Orlando, Islands of Adventure, Legoland Florida and some theme park in Ireland.
  • What's one thing you criticize Disney for? The Death of Mr. Toad.
  • What's one thing you compliment Disney on? For putting great detail, storytelling and quality in their attractions.
  • What's your favorite Disney movie? From Walt Disney Animation, it is the 1951 Alice in Wonderland.
  • What's your favorite Disney attraction? Either Space Mountain, Tower of Terror, DINOSAUR or Journey into Imagination.
  • Who's your favorite Imagineer? Don't really know any.
I, too, love ginger ale! Much better than Sprite. Welcome to the crew!

KingOfEpicocity

Hello, and i love EPCOT Center. im a huge optimist and I love technology, EPCOT Center (note then center. Pre-1990), and other things. And one day plan to be a real imagineer.

Ive always loved Disney. when i was a kid it was all i watched. When i first went to WDW i was Obsessed and watched every documentary i could find. Eventually this lead to my discovery of classic EPCOT Center. which immensely inspire me to become an imagineer AND become even MORE into Disney.

Have you ever been to any theme parks or amusement parks (including Disney)?*

ive been to Both disney world and disneyland, adn they still amze and inspire me today.

What's one thing you criticize Disney for?*

Im a very understanding person. I thin disney does everything with a purpose, good or bad. that being said. Disney maintenance is not as good as i would wish, Monorails are in terrible condition, many rides could see a refurb. I know there's a reason behind it, so i don't criticize. Also the destruction of their parks themes and stories with IP and Franchises isn't ideal, its necessary.

What's one thing you compliment Disney on?*

In a world filled with big business and budget cuts, Disney still gives there all at everything they do. Thats why they're number 1. The amount of talent and creativity at imagineering is insane and i applaud disney for this.

What's your favorite Disney movie?*

Im quite fond of Atlantis: The lost empire for so many reasons. The style, the story ,the characters, the music. Its an amazing film.

What's your favorite Disney attraction?

Of all time? Horizons for sure. no attraction has ever come close to its wonder. Currently? Dinosaur, the perfect blend of suspense, technology, and amazing storytelling.

Who's your favorite Imagineer?*

Honestly its impossible to pick just one, I really do appreciate and look up to Marty Sklar for his work on EPCOT Center and his friend John Hench.

How did you find out about WDWMagic's Imagineering section?*

Honestly i have no relocation

What's your favorite Imagineering concept that you've come up with? (General)

NEW HORIZONS. a blend of disney storytelling and realistic/futuristic technology with (what i would think is) an amazing ride system. very proud of this idea, even though its highly flawed and undeveloped.

What's your favorite Imagineering concept that you've seen someone else come up with? (General)

Ive heard many good ideas for pavilions in epcot i would love to help develop.

Who's one current or past Imagineer on this forum that you look up to or admire?

Havent met anyone yet.

Have you been a bystander of any of the ICS Competitions?* If so, which was your favorite to watch?

Ive scrolled through some. couldn't remember though honestly lol.

Do you think you will participate in any future ICS Competitions?*

It would be my dream to.

Do you predict that you will add to or create an open brainstorming thread?

IF i had to time i surely would love to.

What's one thing you're excited for when it comes to participating in Imagineering?*

Ever since ive wanted to become an imagineer, ive loved nothing more than armchair imagineering. however i felt my ideas were always missing something. Ive been dying to share and exchange ideas and concepts with others. Its my favorite thing in the world to do.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom