Tables in wonderland questions

mickeyfan1

Original Poster
Hey everybody considering getting a tables in wonderland card. So I have a couple quick questions. Are you able to use the card to purchase refillable mugs? Also are you able to use the card for discounts on Thanksgiving day? If not what about the days before and after the holiday? Thanks again for the info.

Tuvalu

I have been able to get the discount on refillable mugs at POFQ.

Thanksgiving Day is excluded and with the recent TiW changes I believe the day prior and after is excluded too. Check the website for confirmation.

gooftroop5

Hey everybody considering getting a tables in wonderland card. So I have a couple quick questions. Are you able to use the card to purchase refillable mugs? Also are you able to use the card for discounts on Thanksgiving day? If not what about the days before and after the holiday? Thanks again for the info.

Straight from the TiW benefits details.

Beginning August 1st 2014, 1900 Park Fare, Chef Mickey’s, ‘Ohana (Dinner Only), Cinderella’s Royal Table, LeChefs de France, Akershus Royal Banquet Hall, and Le Cellier Steakhouse will be subject to the additional blockout weeks of: November 23-29, 2014; December 21-27, 2014; March 8-April 4, 2015; May 31-June 20, 2015.

Blockout dates for Tables in Wonderland are Mother’s Day, Easter Sunday, Independence Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year's Eve and New Year's Day. Tables in Wonderland is valid for one year from date of purchase.

We've never used it on the refillable mugs.

We've had the card for a few years and love it. There are even a few quick service locations where it works. We like that it is good for food AND beverage (even of the adult variety).

dreamfinder

If you buy your refillable mugs at a resort location that honors TiW, then yes, they should be discounted. But if you buy them elsewhere, they will not be discounted. Basically if you buy them at a value, POFQ, or SSR you should get the discount. Anywhere else you won't.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom