T rex .vs. Jeep IOA new atraction?

the ceo at wdw

Original Poster
This is probably thing 30 th time this has been posted butare they going to build a JP ride at IOA? U know the kind like dinosaur at AK? let me know thanx ..

JAY-ROD

Originally posted by the ceo at wdw
This is probably thing 30 th time this has been posted butare they going to build a JP ride at IOA? U know the kind like dinosaur at AK? let me know thanx ..

yep thats the rumor running around on the net.

JAY-ROD

Originally posted by the ceo at wdw
Any idea what year it would be opened if it comes true?

Well honestly I dont see IOA building another thrillride for awhile due to the fact the park is new and they have tons of them already. I would see the studios get another major movie attraction before IOA gets one. But if I was guessing I would say 3 to 4 years u might see that attraction get built. But that also depends on how major of a attraction they want it to be.

the ceo at wdw

Original Poster
Yeah I agree. When I thought about it, it seemed to make more since the he studios. Maybe its because they don't have a Jurassic Park ride yet I don't know. If they do build it I hope its good ( laughs**) lata

woofboy111

Also, with the new Jurassic park movie that just came out, for those of you that haven't seen it, there is a scene in it that is just like the ride. I hope they make the jeep ride, but I've also heard rumors about a Jurassic Park Roller coaster with a 90 degree drop.

Chad

I posted my idea for the jeep ride over on the imaginnering board..Take a look :)

The river ride they have there is actually straight out of the book, it was orginally planned as part of jurrasic park in the book. The boat scene in JP III was out of the first book as well, only it was with a t-rex, same with the bird cage thing, though in the book they floated through it on the boat

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom